KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

April 08, 2011, 11:20:32 PM #270 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:22:12 AM by Ike of the Greil Mercenaries
Edit: Zoroark is finished! See OP for details...

Quote from: BlackShadow613 on April 08, 2011, 11:16:39 PM
So whats new?
-Slight Final Smash fix.
-U-Turn bonus: If you press A after the attack, you'll short jump. Press B, and you'll long jump.
That is all for now, but before I release Beta 5, I'm gonna add some more dark moves.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Bumped to keep this up.
Sorry for the double post again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Honestly, I think you should try the other idea for Night Daze.

Covering the an area almost the size of FD in a pillar of crimson flames that is started by an explosion and and Off Wave Graphic..

Maybe as an experiment in making epic-looking FSs?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 11, 2011, 01:47:01 AM
Honestly, I think you should try the other idea for Night Daze.

Covering the an area almost the size of FD in a pillar of crimson flames that is started by an explosion and and Off Wave Graphic..

Maybe as an experiment in making epic-looking FSs?
I could, but the only way to edit Lucario's external GFX is by using the GFX editor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

will this be ported  over any diferent character? because i wanted to have both Zoroark and mewtwo  but i understand if this cant be ported
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 11, 2011, 07:09:30 AM #275 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:10:31 AM by Pride Mercer
QuoteKingJigglypuff's PSA Ideas Topic-Zoroark Has Been Finished!
Edit your download's name, still says BETA even though it's the finished one.

Quote from: Pride Mercer on April 11, 2011, 07:09:30 AM
Edit your download's name, still says BETA even though it's the finished one.
Fixed it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Pride Mercer on April 11, 2011, 12:14:28 PM
Good ;) So you gonna make an OP version as well?
I already did. It's included in file. Did you see the changes to the OP version?

Contents of pack:
-PSA (Balanced)
-PSA (Overpowered)
-FitMotionEtc
-Vertex by StarWaffle
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Ike of the Greil Mercenaries on April 11, 2011, 12:16:26 PM
I already did. It's included in file. Did you see the changes to the OP version?

Contents of pack:
-PSA (Balanced)
-PSA (Overpowered)
-FitMotionEtc
-Vertex by StarWaffle
How overpowered is it? Kinda like you did with Cloud? Cause that wasn't OP enough for me XD
Overpowered OP's are more my style. Kinda like impossible bosses xD

Quote from: Pride Mercer on April 11, 2011, 12:28:33 PM
How overpowered is it? Kinda like you did with Cloud? Cause that wasn't OP enough for me XD
Overpowered OP's are more my style. Kinda like impossible bosses xD
Well it's pretty powerful. You're gonna have to test it out yourself to see if it is.
This is the biggest change I made to OP Zoroark:  You know that code that makes Lucario fly with his Up-Special? Well I figured out how to do it with PSA. So now you can fly without that code. Press B at any time to end the move.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Ike of the Greil Mercenaries on April 11, 2011, 12:32:58 PM
Well it's pretty powerful. You're gonna have to test it out yourself to see if it is.
This is the biggest change I made to OP Zoroark:  You know that code that makes Lucario fly with his Up-Special? Well I figured out how to do it with PSA. So now you can fly without that code. Press B at any time to end the move.
Neat, i like that. But what i ment with Impossible Boss is like my own PSA for example.
High damage, high knockback, barely any lagg and infinite jumps.

Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on April 11, 2011, 12:44:03 PM
Neat, i like that. But what i ment with Impossible Boss is like my own PSA for example.
High damage, high knockback, barely any lagg and infinite jumps.
Well, I could make a third version of Zoroark.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on April 11, 2011, 02:31:42 PM
Gladly, unless it's too much work of course :)
It shouldn't be too much work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]