KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43




OK everyone, put in your character ideas again. If you want to suggest a character that was on the poll but didn't make it, say that character again.

Quote from: Tiki Tong on April 11, 2011, 04:06:41 PM
Zoroark is finished? :D
Yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I say do a PSA for Reborn over Ness! I believe Xmanfit was going to do one but stopped, so I could go find the moveset list he made up.

Quote from: Adirondack on April 13, 2011, 03:16:48 AM
I say do a PSA for Reborn over Ness! I believe Xmanfit was going to do one but stopped, so I could go find the moveset list he made up.
1.) Not familiar with him. I could still do it, but it would be difficult recreating moves.
2.) Vertex?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2011, 03:18:21 AM
1.) Not familiar with him. I could still do it, but it would be difficult recreating moves.
2.) Vertex?

1.) Like I said, Xman made a moveset list, so he must have also put what animations.
2.) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2117

Quote from: Adirondack on April 13, 2011, 03:21:03 AM
1.) Like I said, Xman made a moveset list, so he must have also put what animations.
2.) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2117
OK, I'll add him to the list.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

uhh...how about one for Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)?


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!



I tried it and it's neat, good job, although he's not my kind of smash character (never liked lucario or mewtwo).

Off-topic : Are you kinglypuff, number two on smogon's ladder?

Quote from: Pride on April 13, 2011, 07:30:25 AM
KJP, i presume Ichigo is on your list? :>.>: xD
Derp. What do you think? :P
Quote from: Nameless on April 13, 2011, 04:12:17 AM
uhh...how about one for Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)?
Vertex?
Quote from: Dr. Jackel on April 13, 2011, 07:53:11 AM
How about Albert Wesker from Resident Evil over Snake?
I haven't really played those games.
Vertex?
Quote from: Plak on April 13, 2011, 10:16:38 AM
Off-topic : Are you kinglypuff, number two on smogon's ladder?
What's smogon?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So you're not :p
Smogon is, well, the smashboards of competitive pokemon, mostly played on an online simulator with a ranking ladder. The current number 2 player (which is really an achievement) is named "kinglypuff" so I figured it might be you.

Dimentio is here, btw : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16604

Quote from: Plak on April 13, 2011, 10:48:51 AM
So you're not :p
Smogon is, well, the smashboards of competitive pokemon, mostly played on an online simulator with a ranking ladder. The current number 2 player (which is really an achievement) is named "kinglypuff" so I figured it might be you.

Dimentio is here, btw : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16604

Indeed but unlike Smashboards it seems that quite a few people have little to no respect for Smogon.  For example, I had a (pointless) argument with some idiot of a user because I said "Pikachu is good in NFE tier" (apparently I'm a "smogon [censored]" because of that).  I don't even play competitively.  Heck I haven't even played Pokemon in ages.  In fact, only reason I knew that was because of checking up on serebii.net once XD

But main reason why I came here was to say great work on Zoaroark KJ ^^  Though I must still say that I think that the Final Smash is a bit strange in how it functions.  I think it should do the big knockback hit at the end rather than the beginning, because the only way for it to do decent damage and knockback is for either a character to stupidly walk into half way through the move or for it to hit someone, for that opponent to bounce off a wall and go back into the flames (that happened once whilst I was playing with him, it was pretty cool actually XD).