KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 78 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Thanks SDo0m. :)

Oh also, I'm gonna add Mewtwo to the list because he's my favorite Pokemon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I thought Jigglypuff was (or atleast in brawl...)

oh and i suggest a simple psa... i would like a winged peach.... simple as that.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

oh btw KJP, gratz on the 7500 posts xP
If this keeps up you might catch up with me xD

you could do a Predator psa there is a vertex over samus  i think it would be easy since samus already has a few ranged attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2011, 10:59:55 AM
Thanks SDo0m. :)

Oh also, I'm gonna add Mewtwo to the list because he's my favorite Pokemon.

Another Lucario PSA, and right after you did Zoroark?

I mean, a Mewtwo PSA from you would be really great in the future, but don't you want people to use Zoroark a little more before they just replace it?

Well, it's your choice, so be it a good one or bad one, it's for you to decide.


Quote from: pedro702 on April 13, 2011, 12:04:13 PM
you could do a Predator psa there is a vertex over samus  i think it would be easy since samus already has a few ranged attacks

Samus PSAs are pretty hard to make, her files sizes are really limited.

okay, another idea...
Yosemite Sam over Wario?

There's a vertex for him in the Vault.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

I would like a mewtwo PSA.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

There's already one or two mewtwo PSAs. We don't want to turn Mewtwo into shadow now do we? As to my pick I'm thinking Ezio Auditore from Assassin's creed over Link (no vertex, but there is a texture).I'm thinking something like this-

Entrance- Leap of Faith. Swan dives from the top of the screen and lands in a haystack, which he then climbs out of. The haystack will probably have to disappear.

Specials:
NeutralB- crossbow from brotherhood. Basically the same as Link's bow, but just use a crossbow.
SideB- throwing knives. 2 options as far as I can see: 1. a boomerang that doesn't come back
                                                                                     2. something like sheik's needles
DownB- counter. Just steal Marth's or something.
UpB- Jump climb from AC2. If it hits someone, maybe do something like Captain Falcon's Up
B.

Aerials
Neutral Air- Marth's air double slash.
UpAir- Marth's up air slash.
DownAir- Air assassination. Fall fast down, and auto knockdown enemies hit.
BackAir- Link's double kick.

Ground moves-
NeutralA- Marth's A combo.
SideA- Ike's side A, but less powerful.
DownA-Link's DownA

Throws:
UpThrow- Ike's up throw.
Downthrow- they lay down on the ground,  and assassin blade to the face.
FrontThrow- The fist combo kill from brotherhood ie. 2 punches to the stomach then uppercut that sends them diagonal
BackThrow- stab with sword, then rip it out in an arc, throwing them back.
Grabstrike- punch in the face

Final Smash- Assassinate: Time slows down. A timer starts, and you must walk toward an opponent. Press B to assassinate, which is an instant kill. If you are right next to them when you attack, you use low profile, and the timer continues, allowing possibly multiple kills. Alternatively, you can activate from a distance and use high profile, which kills them but ends the timer.


If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 02:17:30 PM
There's already one or two mewtwo PSAs. We don't want to turn Mewtwo into shadow now do we? As to my pick I'm thinking Ezio Auditore from Assassin's creed over Link (no vertex, but there is a texture).I'm thinking something like this-


There's one incomplete Mewtwo PSA.  And as far as Shadow goes, PSAs weren't the problem.  It was people releasing model, after model, after model (a large majority of them were bad).  Mewtwo only has one model (which is fantastic apart from the fact that it's glitchy as heck) and one PSA (which as I said before is incomplete).

Though I believe there are/were some people on Smashboards working on a PSA.

If he wants to make a Mewtwo PSA let the guy make a Mewtwo PSA. It's his choice after all.
And Mewtwo is no way near as overused as Shadow is.

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 13, 2011, 02:24:08 PMThere's one incomplete Mewtwo PSA. 
DivineOverlord's Master Mewtwo V2 i believe. Overpowered as hell. (My way of Overpowered! :laugh:)

OK, the poll is up. Here are your character choices:
-Reborn.
-Mewtwo.
-Ezio Auditore.
-Yosemite Sam.
-Ichigo.

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 02:17:30 PM
As to my pick I'm thinking Ezio Auditore from Assassin's creed over Link (no vertex, but there is a texture).I'm thinking something like this-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I haven't played Assassin's Creed before, so moves might be a little difficult to recreate.

Quote from: Nameless on April 13, 2011, 01:34:09 PM
okay, another idea...
Yosemite Sam over Wario?
There's a vertex for him in the Vault.
That's a good idea.

Quote from: Cascade on April 13, 2011, 12:07:37 PM
Another Lucario PSA, and right after you did Zoroark?

I mean, a Mewtwo PSA from you would be really great in the future, but don't you want people to use Zoroark a little more before they just replace it?
Well, it's your choice, so be it a good one or bad one, it's for you to decide.
Well, I could make a model port of the Mewtwo vertex over a useless character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 13, 2011, 02:24:08 PM
There's one incomplete Mewtwo PSA.  And as far as Shadow goes, PSAs weren't the problem.  It was people releasing model, after model, after model (a large majority of them were bad).  Mewtwo only has one model (which is fantastic apart from the fact that it's glitchy as heck) and one PSA (which as I said before is incomplete).

Though I believe there are/were some people on Smashboards working on a PSA.
I'm pretty sure someone remade the Melee Mewtwo PSA as well as the overpowered one.
Quote from: Pride on April 13, 2011, 02:24:20 PM
If he wants to make a Mewtwo PSA let the guy make a Mewtwo PSA. It's his choice after all.
And Mewtwo is no way near as overused as Shadow is.
DivineOverlord's Master Mewtwo V2 i believe. Overpowered as hell. (My way of Overpowered! :laugh:)
And I'm not saying he can't make one, I just don't think it is a good use of his time.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 02:51:56 PM
I'm pretty sure someone remade the Melee Mewtwo PSA as well as the overpowered one.And I'm not saying he can't make one, I just don't think it is a good use of his time.

Ah yes you're right.  I forgot about DO's Master Mewtwo XD  I was thinking of the incomplete Melee Mewtwo.

Hey KJ, I think you should add to the poll where each character is from, and who they'll be over. Such as Reborn(Katekyō Hitman Reborn!) Over Ness.

You should do a Meowth PSA :D
he already has an assist trophy with a good animation and attack for his side B XD (Payday)