KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

if you can make a mewtwo over any other character not named Lucario it would be awnsome xD there is one over DK but i cant use FS or Neutral B or Up B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cascade on April 13, 2011, 03:01:29 PM
Hey KJ, I think you should add to the poll where each character is from, and who they'll be over. Such as Reborn(Katekyō Hitman Reborn!) Over Ness.
Just updated the poll. ;)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 13, 2011, 03:15:23 PM
You should do a Meowth PSA :D
he already has an assist trophy with a good animation and attack for his side B XD (Payday)
Meowth's model only has a few bones.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2011, 06:56:50 PM
Just updated the poll. ;)
Meowth's model only has a few bones.

Vertexing tiem, good sir.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 07:00:34 PM
Vertexing tiem, good sir.
Oh yea, that Squirtle vertex StarWaffle made.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ugh Yosemite Sam...WTF. Come on ppl, there needs to be a PSA for Link, all there is right now is Zero and some fixes. Plus Ezio is amazing, and there is already an Assassin's Creed stage (Acre).
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 07:02:56 PM
Ugh Yosemite Sam...WTF. Come on ppl, there needs to be a PSA for Link, all there is right now is Zero and some fixes. Plus Ezio is amazing, and there is already an Assassin's Creed stage (Acre).
Don't forget I.M. Meen. :af: :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I voted for Sam. :af:

WE NEED MOAR LOONEY TUNES!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Why, for any reason, would you want Looney Tunes? It's totally idiotic. Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio, vote for anything except Yosemite Sam. I guarantee you you will get like 5 downloads if he wins.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 07:17:23 PM
Why, for any reason, would you want Looney Tunes? It's totally idiotic. Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio, vote for anything except Yosemite Sam. I guarantee you you will get like 5 downloads if he wins.
Well the voting ends tomorrow, so things could change.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 07:17:23 PM
Why, for any reason, would you want Looney Tunes? It's totally idiotic. Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio, vote for anything except Yosemite Sam. I guarantee you you will get like 5 downloads if he wins.

It's totally idiotic that you have a problem with it. >_>

-and now we know your a rabid Ezio fanboi, thanks a lot.

Besides, a Looney Tunes PSA for Sam would be fun, you could think of crazy things to do with him.

Furthermore, you're the only one who has a problem with Sam, so bully for you, HW22.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 07:25:04 PM
It's totally idiotic that you have a problem with it. >_>

-and now we know your a rabid Ezio fanboi, thanks a lot.

Besides, a Looney Tunes PSA for Sam would be fun, you could think of crazy things to do with him.

Furthermore, you're the only one who has a problem with Sam, so bully for you, HW22.
Hardly rabid. If you want to have Looney Tunes, go watch cartoons or something, or play one of the games they made specifically for Looney Tunes, but don't clutter up the brawl forum with that trash. I would be fine with the others (though I confess I don't really know anything about Reborn), just not a retarded Southern American stereotype.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

April 13, 2011, 07:45:04 PM #326 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:46:19 PM by Velen Draufgänger
The fact you said "If you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio" proves my point you are a rabid fanboy.

Your narrow-mindedness is a poison to the spirit of creativity, Yosimite Sam could be a great PSA, with fun, wacky moves comparable to the likes of Wario, like for a D-Throw, he throws them to the ground and starts dancing on them before kicking them away.

Besides, Looney Tunes isn't trash, and I'm pretty sure you're the only one on this forum who thinks so. Looney Tunes is a widely-loved, and widely respected cultural icon. You're in the minority here, you're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean you can force your opinion onto others with your badmouthing and overall lack of tact.

I bet you'll be the only one raging and screaming your head off in disbelief if Sam were to win the poll.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 07:17:23 PM
Why, for any reason, would you want Looney Tunes? It's totally idiotic. Seriously, if you can't bring yourself to vote for Ezio, vote for anything except Yosemite Sam. I guarantee you you will get like 5 downloads if he wins.

Because people have their own opinions? :srs:

That comment was just plain stupid dude.  By your logic I could easily just say "If you want Ezio, go play freakin Assassin's Creed" and even then that would make more sense.

Honestly, Looney Toons is freakin classic.  It's an undeniable staple of what was good in the cartoon industry back then (along with stuff like Mickey Mouse etc) And Sam would go over Wario, who literally has NO good PSAs (in fact, he only has one PSA in general and it's terrible and outdated.  Link at least has a few.  Zero may be the best, but there are definitely a few others out there).

Now stop whining and deal with it.  People have a right to vote for what they want and if you don't like it, then shut up and move on.

...Ninja'd by Velen :ninja'd:

What SDo0m said, Wario only has about 3 PSAs in the Vault, 2 of which are just KJ's enchanced PSAs for Wario and Wario-man.

Link has a a good amount compaired to him, like Dark Link and Aura Master.

I wrote a whole long thing, then my login timed out, and I don't feel like rewriting it. So you win. Gratz.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison