KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

April 15, 2011, 02:00:58 AM #360 Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:03:17 AM by mariofan1138
Just a few ideas if you're running dry idea-wise.

His forward smash could be the way he jumps up and slams forward with his arms (0:16 or so in the following vid)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


down smash
shoots at the ground a few times (2:48)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His up smash could be him shooting up in the air above him, then at the ground in a two-hitbox attack? (the hitbox above and below would NOT be projectiles, only a kind of explosion/smoke puff.) (0:21)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


a-a-a combo
shoots at an angle down at the ground (1:07)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sorry for the long post
Edit: videos in spoilers to take up less room.


The part at 1:10 is what my suggestion for the D-Throw is, except he does it from side to side.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2011, 09:29:30 PM
Well he has 2 Revolvers. I could see if I can texture the ray gun and make it an external GFX. I could have it for his Neutral-Special which has 2 charges with the first charge having him shoot one of his guns and the second charge having him shoot both of them.
that could be fun xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like your ideas mariofan. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol

you should do foghorn leghorn next XD
His attacks could all be slaps and bonks and rants XD

Just bumping this topic again so it won't die. :'(
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Idea for Up-B:
He points his guns down and shoots 4-8 times, propelling himself into the air.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Me: *pokes topic with a fork*
ToPic: *dies*
Me: Muhahahahahaha >=D

kidding kingjigs :P
Eh I'm sure you'll come up with some crazy [censored] XD I mean you're KINGJIGS! *hides*

Quote from: Nameless on April 18, 2011, 03:28:42 PM
Idea for Up-B:
He points his guns down and shoots 4-8 times, propelling himself into the air.
That's a neat idea.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 18, 2011, 03:29:00 PM
kidding kingjigs :P
Eh I'm sure you'll come up with some crazy [censored] XD I mean you're KINGJIGS! *hides*
Thanks. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yay
*gives kingjigs a cookie the size of  tsunade's boobs*
Damn....that's one HUGE cookie XD

Maybe take a break from psas and do something else awesome? :) 

The Yosemite Sam PSA is finally out in the BETA 1 stage. See OP for more details.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol
Sam is looking pretty comical so far. XD
Ne, do you think you could help me port a tsunade model from Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade over to someone? Preferibly with similar build?

I'm downloading an iso of that game (NSTC/US) as we speak.
If I can get my hands on the model I'll see what I can do myself :)
or just wait for BJ's edit of brawlbox =3

I just had a little playtest of Sam, here's what I think so far:

- I like the dash attack.  Luigi's+the trip works great for Sam, however I think that when he trips there should be a hitbox otherwise he's just left open to attack even if the hits land

- The forward smash is great, but it's stupidely strong.  18-24% uncharged is pretty insane.  The sweetspot should do 24% full charge at the most (same knockback though).

- The down smash on the other hand is really useless at the moment :(  It's a shame because the move's animation looks cool but it does so little damage, so little knockback and is so hard to land properly that there's almost no point in using it.  Also, the positioning of the "explosions" is weird.  I think you should use the cracker launcher firework explosion.  I think it would suit the move nicely.

- Love the F Tilt and U Tilt.  Nothing should be changed about those.  Keep them as they are ;)

- I also really like both the B Air and the D Air (D Air especially).  Though with the B Air, how come there is that glowing graphic by the hilt of the sword?  Is this deliberate?  It kinda looked out of place.

- His grab range is deceptively tiny XD  And I mean REALLY tiny.  I think it should definitely be at least the same size as Wario's grab range.

- I think the F Throw should have a collision where he makes contact with the foe for the shoulder barge.  At the moment it almost looks like Sam's using his mind powers or something to throw the foe suddenly forward XD

- The D Throw is cool, I really like it.  Although it has one glaring flaw.  It works as a near infinite chain grab.  Seriously I got a CPU up to about 200% before it had any chance of escaping.  This definitely needs more knockback.  Not even Dedede's D Throw is this abusable methinks.

- I like all the specials that have been done so far.  I loled with the Down B when the announcer shouted SUCCESS!

- I also like the Final Smash.  Simple but effective.  I think though that the Blast Box needs to disappear earlier.


I do however think at the moment you're really starting to capture the wacky spirit of Sam quite nicely.  Good work so far bro ;)

April 20, 2011, 09:22:24 PM #374 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:20:38 PM by KingJigglypuff
Thanks for the feedback SDo0m. :)

Edit:
"Though with the B Air, how come there is that glowing graphic by the hilt of the sword?  Is this deliberate?  It kinda looked out of place."
I tried my best to get rid of it with the external GFX editor, but that was the best I could do. I could see if there is anything else that could remove it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]