KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

i just used Yosemite Sam he is awnsome but a sugestion put a bigger delay when using N B because you can spam the enemys until they die off the stage
KingJigglypuff you make awnsome psas that i want the problem is that is always over someone i like more like zoroark over lucario mewtwo is my main man  and now Yosemite sam over ness but megaman is my main man :S i hate we cant have more than one psa per character
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on April 20, 2011, 11:56:27 PM
i just used Yosemite Sam he is awnsome but a sugestion put a bigger delay when using N B because you can spam the enemys until they die off the stage
KingJigglypuff you make awnsome psas that i want the problem is that is always over someone i like more like zoroark over lucario mewtwo is my main man  and now Yosemite sam over ness but megaman is my main man :S i have he cant have more than one psa per character
OK, I'll make more delay on his Neutral-Special.
And I'm gonna be working on something that just might solve your Mewtwo problem.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 20, 2011, 11:59:08 PM
OK, I'll make more delay on his Neutral-Special.
And I'm gonna be working on something that just might solve your Mewtwo problem.
wow now you got me wandering xD but do you realize you almost made a bomberman psa with yosemit sam? like is up B and down B would be bombermans perfect specials xD just had side b generate and  trow bombs like Link\Toon Link and you got specials covered xD and Even Final Smash if you changed to that Huge bo bomb that is on the vault even that would be covered  thats one of the things that caught my eye xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yosemite Sam is pretty Awesome.

The final smash is nice with the with the Count down and explosion.
Keep up the good work.

Yosemite Sam BETA 2 is out!
See OP for more details.

Quote from: Helix on April 22, 2011, 05:31:45 AM
Yosemite Sam is pretty Awesome.

The final smash is nice with the with the Count down and explosion.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hope you don't mind kingjigs, but I'm gonna wait til the next version comes out before i try this :)
The vertex is beautiful btw =3
and you still didn't answer my question about ZSS >_<''

Downloaded! Can't wait to use it tomorrow! He's awesome and unique! :happy:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 23, 2011, 04:59:34 AM
Hope you don't mind kingjigs, but I'm gonna wait til the next version comes out before i try this :)
The vertex is beautiful btw =3
and you still didn't answer my question about ZSS >_<''
OK, but the vertex isn't mine.
And about your question, I'll see what I can do about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, KJ, are you able to make my Giant Bowser now? :)

Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 23, 2011, 05:03:40 AM
Hey, KJ, are you able to make my Giant Bowser now? :)
I can attempt to help you with it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 23, 2011, 05:05:24 AM
I can't PSA, which is why I asked.
If you have all the animations ready, I'll see what I can do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I have them ready, yeah, and the instructions on how to make him, too. :) Plus disabling his run and dash attack. :]

I'll PM them to ya.

Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 23, 2011, 05:09:13 AM
I have them ready, yeah, and the instructions on how to make him, too. :) Plus disabling his run and dash attack. :]

I'll PM them to ya.
OK.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I love your Yosemite Sam, he rocks! :3

If you don't mind, I have a partial PSA done for Tabuu as well by a friend, but he has issues, and I was wondering if he could get fixed up. :)