KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck on May 20, 2011, 11:24:46 AM
Gonna test it when i'm home later today. Can't wait to try it again. Port time xD
OK. :P
Isn't your port over Yoshi?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck on May 20, 2011, 11:56:29 AM
Yup that's right, why do you ask?
Does it have that GFX glitch when facing the Sephiroth PSA?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2011, 11:57:35 AM
Does it have that GFX glitch when facing the Sephiroth PSA?
Well it's 2 sets of Marth's so that would make sense yes, wouldn't matter which BETA i use.

Quote from: Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck on May 20, 2011, 11:59:18 AM
Well it's 2 sets of Marth's so that would make sense yes, wouldn't matter which BETA i use.
Oh. I wonder if there is a way to fix it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2011, 12:00:38 PM
Oh. I wonder if there is a way to fix it.
Doubt it, it's probably somewhere in the brawl coding or something. Since it addresses Marth's GFX set it won't load 2 different ones. Maybe if someone could code it..

May 20, 2011, 12:04:06 PM #666 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:06:43 PM by Velen Draufgänger
Dash Attack image does not fully load dude. Neither does D-Throw's


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck on May 20, 2011, 12:02:18 PM
Doubt it, it's probably somewhere in the brawl coding or something. Since it addresses Marth's GFX set it won't load 2 different ones.
Damn. That sucks.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 20, 2011, 12:04:06 PM
Dash Attack image does not fully load dude. Neither does D-Throw's
Oh, they don't? I'll see if I can fix those. Maybe give your browser time to fully load?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


what was the problem with the mask?
anyway, i hope u like how it turned out ^^

Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 01:33:50 PM
what was the problem with the mask?
anyway, i hope u like how it turned out ^^
Oh, I fixed the problem. And I really like how the mask looks. ^_^ Thank you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i know u fixd it, but i wanna know what it was!!!!! :oshi:
lol

Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 01:46:31 PM
i know u fixd it, but i wanna know what it was!!!!! :oshi:
lol
OK. The problem was that the second texture, even though it was erased, it still showed up in-game. But what I did to fix it was that removed the polygon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

u mean the shadow texture???
lol, that mustve looked funny considering i didnt resize that one

Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 01:50:46 PM
u mean the shadow texture???
lol, that mustve looked funny considering i didnt resize that one
Yea, it did look kinda funny.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]