KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

have you thought about using a model with bones for the getsuga?
considering its most important thing is how it curves it would be interesting...

do you have any graffical model unedited or did u already replace everything possible?

Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 02:13:09 PM
have you thought about using a model with bones for the getsuga?
considering its most important thing is how it curves it would be interesting...

do you have any graffical model unedited or did u already replace everything possible?
I replaced everything possible right now, but if you have a better getsuga GFX in mind, I'll try it out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

couldnt u try to use samus' grab beam?
through animations u could make it wide enough, and in texture u could make it black and red...

idk if its possible though...

Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 02:22:46 PM
couldnt u try to use samus' grab beam?
through animations u could make it wide enough, and in texture u could make it black and red...

idk if its possible though...
That is an article, but I could take a look when I get home.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Now we just need to find a good victory theme for ichigo.
After porting him to yoshi, winning becomes a pain :(

ehh...kingjigs...I found a tsunade vertex on ZSS...and...
maybe you could try Ike this time? XD
(For a port)




Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 20, 2011, 08:48:12 PM
^_^ Thanks dude.

now i shall go back to mah place as assistance king person thingy of jigglypuffs .w.

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 20, 2011, 04:11:21 PM
Now we just need to find a good victory theme for ichigo.
After porting him to yoshi, winning becomes a pain :(

How did you port him to Yoshi?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Not to offend you or anything KJP, but can you do animations?

Little problem with the mask. Everytime it attacks some polygon stretches and kinda slows the game down for the rest of that attack