KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

When do you fix the glitch? o.0
Because when i read your post announcing the beta 3 release i had this problem.
Anyways i dont plan in redonwloading it because i think its a cool effect. XD

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on May 21, 2011, 08:37:52 PM
Little problem with the mask. Everytime it attacks some polygon stretches and kinda slows the game down for the rest of that attack
Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 21, 2011, 08:47:20 PM
When do you fix the glitch? o.0
Because when i read your post announcing the beta 3 release i had this problem.
Anyways i dont plan in redonwloading it because i think its a cool effect. XD
The glitch will be fixed in BETA 4 because I know what caused the glitch.

Quote from: songeflemy on May 21, 2011, 08:35:07 PM
Not to offend you or anything KJP, but can you do animations?
Mostly no. The only thing animation-wise I'm good at is animation swapping.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ichigo beta 3 is awesome, only problem is that it glitches turning when he get's his final smash, But I know you will get that fixed.

I'll wait until Beta 4 comes out to try it again. I'm a little weary of this glitch so I'll stick with beta 2 until then.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 21, 2011, 09:07:49 PM
Mostly no. The only thing animation-wise I'm good at is animation swapping.

Okay, you just need some animations to make Ichigo more like him.

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 22, 2011, 01:49:48 AM
I'll wait until Beta 4 comes out to try it again. I'm a little weary of this glitch so I'll stick with beta 2 until then.
>.>
<.<
I may be just around the corner...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Am i the only one that thinks the glitch looks like a cool effect? :(

KJP. Here is a vid of another Ichigo Kurosaki in Brawl in Tensa Zangetsu form.

This is the kind of action we were expecting the first time. Note the speed of the attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmf6RY_HR6c

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


May 22, 2011, 02:55:45 PM #699 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:59:11 PM by KingJigglypuff
...:srs: Are people really that unimpressed by my PSA that they decide to make their own?

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 22, 2011, 03:20:45 AM
KJP. Here is a vid of another Ichigo Kurosaki in Brawl in Tensa Zangetsu form.

This is the kind of action we were expecting the first time. Note the speed of the attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmf6RY_HR6c
That is an import. And I am trying my very best for speed. I wanted to give him some anime-style moves, but I can't really animate that well. And I have a feeling that the FitMarthMotionEtc.pac is reaching its limit. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, KJ! Quick Question:

Since you're helping me so much with The BattleToads hack, would you like it if I made you the co-creator? In otherwords, your name will be right beside mine.

Because with all the hard work you're doing, it deserved to be noticed!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 22, 2011, 02:55:45 PM
...:srs: Are people really that unimpressed by my PSA

I highly doubt that this is the case my man.  You said it yourself, it's an import.  Imports take ages of work to do.  This dude probably started his project months ago considering how much of the PSA has been done.  That guy's merely doing his own thing.

Quote from: EarthwormJames on May 22, 2011, 03:00:34 PM
Hey, KJ! Quick Question:

Since you're helping me so much with The BattleToads hack, would you like it if I made you the co-creator? In otherwords, your name will be right beside mine.

Because with all the hard work you're doing, it deserved to be noticed!
Go ahead, I don't mind. :)

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 22, 2011, 03:07:19 PM
I highly doubt that this is the case my man.  You said it yourself, it's an import.  Imports take ages of work to do.  This dude probably started his project months ago considering how much of the PSA has been done.  That guy's merely doing his own thing.
Yea, but it's a very large coincidence. But I see your point, and I think your point is more accurate.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I doubt thats the cause.
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 22, 2011, 03:13:40 PM
Go ahead, I don't mind. :)
Yea, but it's a very large coincidence. But I see your point, and I think your point is more accurate.
There are enormous coincidences in life, so it might mean nothing.
Besides, there are a lot of ichigo PSA attempts out there, and i think people will continue to make them, even if there's  a really good one out there. (something similar happened with shadow)
And if it was the case, dont let it bother you, remember that you are working in a beta, and you havent released the complete product. Based in your previousPSAs, i can easily tell that you will make a perfect ichigo PSA.
Keep in mind that i am not saying thats the case.

i have been using ichigo beta3 and in training mode during the final smash i was testing the down smash and all smashes to see what they were like and my wii got silent freeze twice :S is that only my problem?(pal) because ichigo is looking nice  what turns me down that i had  2 silent freezes during during FS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.