KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43





Quote from: Cascade on June 16, 2011, 10:53:15 PM
So no love for Mojo?
I was planning on revamping just about all my OCs, I just had more thoughts on Carchar first.
>.>
<.<
:>.>: I will be revamping KJP after the Carchar revamp is done. And I also owe another person a PSA.
This is the order of the PSAs I will work on:
-Finish Bankai Ichigo.
-Finish Carchar revamp.
-Make the PSA I owe.
-KJP revamp.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo revamp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Out of curiosity, whatever happened to that fieryFox PSA you were doing a while ago?  That looked fun :)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 16, 2011, 11:01:47 PM
Out of curiosity, whatever happened to that fieryFox PSA you were doing a while ago?  That looked fun :)
Oh, I forgot about that. I'll do that after I finish the Carchar revamp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 11:03:16 PM
Oh, I forgot about that. I'll do that after I finish the Carchar revamp.

Not to add more stuff... but I.M. Meen anyone?

June 16, 2011, 11:07:06 PM #878 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 11:11:39 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Cascade on June 16, 2011, 11:04:16 PM
Not to add more stuff... but I.M. Meen anyone?
Another reminder. :D
...
-Bankai Ichigo.
-Carchar.
-Demon.
-I.M. Meen.
-PSA I owe.
-KJP.
-Robob.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo.
I think that's all.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 11:07:06 PM
Another reminder. :D
...
-Bankai Ichigo.
-Carchar.
-Demon.
-I.M. Meen.
-PSA I owe.
-KJP.
-Twilight Ganon, Weaf, or Mojo.
I think that's all.

I've got one last PSA that I bet almost nobody remembers.... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7660.msg79492#msg79492

Quote from: Cascade on June 16, 2011, 11:09:28 PM
I've got one last PSA that I bet almost nobody remembers.... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7660.msg79492#msg79492
Oh yea, I was planning on making an actual PSA for him.
*Adds to list*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 16, 2011, 11:11:00 PM
Oh yea, I was planning on making an actual PSA for him.
*Adds to list*

An OC, or possibly Magnazone?

Just a suggestion for Carchar...his current Attack100 is completely unescapable if you hold the A button. I got a Level 9 CPU up to 999% in a matter of 30 seconds with that move.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: Cascade on June 16, 2011, 11:12:33 PM
An OC, or possibly Magnazone?
I think just for the OC.

@ClockTower: The revamp won't have that. The revamp will be imported over Lucas.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Is it a new character of yours or an official character?