KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 83 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on June 17, 2011, 12:53:42 AM
Is it a new character of yours or an official character?
Carchar is a character I made up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

wow i bet it will take time to clear that list of yours i guess you got work for a while xD do you know who was the person who said they would do a celebi psa?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 17, 2011, 07:48:55 AM
wow i bet it will take time to clear that list of yours i guess you got work for a while xD do you know who was the person who said they would do a celebi psa?
No I do not.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No need for replies (still can if you want) just another bump.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey kinjigs, I replaced peaches parosell with marths sword.
The texture showed up, but the shadow was stretched out like a closed umbrella.
So I switch the shading model from peaches parosel with the shading model from marths sword.

Now the shadow shows up fine, shaped the way it's supposed to, but the texture is all white :l

PS: I'm using the sword that kirby gets from swallowing marth to do this.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 20, 2011, 11:19:59 PM
Hey kinjigs, I replaced peaches parosell with marths sword.
The texture showed up, but the shadow was stretched out like a closed umbrella.
So I switch the shading model from peaches parosel with the shading model from marths sword.

Now the shadow shows up fine, shaped the way it's supposed to, but the texture is all white :l

PS: I'm using the sword that kirby gets from swallowing marth to do this.
I don't know how I can help you with that. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*Appears out of nowhere* I felt I had to say it:

I LOVE your PSAs! Sam being the first PSA I've tried, it's awesome. ^_^ *Fades*

Carchar (Balanced Version) is also one of your´s best :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Moon on June 21, 2011, 03:01:41 AM
*Appears out of nowhere* I felt I had to say it:

I LOVE your PSAs! Sam being the first PSA I've tried, it's awesome. ^_^ *Fades*

Why thank you. ^_^

Quote from: MarioDK on June 21, 2011, 04:19:41 AM
Carchar (Balanced Version) is also one of your´s best :D
Thanks, if you haven't heard, I'm making a revamp. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so still no pc? i guess the problem must be worse than we imagine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey kingjigs, I sent a pm...
Think you can get zelda's model to work on sheik (It's gotta be the twinrova hack for zelda ) for me? Cause like, it would seriously make the twinrova psa I'm conjuring up WAY easier. Cause you could switch from fire to ice with the down special. lol and no special coding needed either XD

Quote from: Carnage on June 21, 2011, 07:38:10 AMso still no pc? i guess the problem must be worse than we imagine
Yea, I know. It really sucks. -_-

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 23, 2011, 05:29:34 AMhey kingjigs, I sent a pm... Think you can get zelda's model to work on sheik (It's gotta be the twinrova hack for zelda ) for me? Cause like, it would seriously make the twinrova psa I'm conjuring up WAY easier. Cause you could switch from fire to ice with the down special. lol and no special coding needed either XD
I don't have my computer, so I can't make any Brawl mods at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 23, 2011, 03:02:30 PM
Yea, I know. It really sucks. -_-
I don't have my computer, so I can't make any Brawl mods at the moment.

:s

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 23, 2011, 03:02:30 PM
Yea, I know. It really sucks. -_-
I don't have my computer, so I can't make any Brawl mods at the moment.

Any idea when you'll get it back? Just askin.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 23, 2011, 05:27:29 PM
Any idea when you'll get it back? Just askin.
I don't know. :-\
It's been away for about 5+ weeks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]