KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Puraidou on June 27, 2011, 06:19:56 PM
*facepalm* Better check the inside of your pc to see if nothing changed >_>
What do you mean by that? :-\

Quote from: MarioDK on June 27, 2011, 04:45:57 PM
are you going to say what next hack of your´s then you got your PC back?
I already did. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i think first was balancing ichigo then charchar if im not mistaken xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 27, 2011, 07:01:29 PM
i think first was balancing ichigo then charchar if im not mistaken xD
Yes. That's right.
I just need to get the one DivineOverlord worked on when I get those two things back.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Great news. By the way what were some issues you were encountering on the computer?

June 30, 2011, 04:25:55 AM #920 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 06:47:31 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Link1213 on June 30, 2011, 04:23:57 AM
Great news. By the way what were some issues you were encountering on the computer?
I don't really know. :-\
All I knew is that our I.P. Address was stolen. But we managed to get that back.
...
I will post my latest work later today.

Edit: Check the OP.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

great news congratulations also im a pal user and thanks to eternal yoshi and standard toaster i made 3 working marth rels for pal xD if you want me to post them  so people can port ichigo over mario rob or dedede (i also made an yoshi one but the crawl code isnt working :S) cant wait for the next version of ichigo xD i know have ichigo sasuke and roy on the rooster xD
funny thing i had to take  down sasuke and roys entry gfx or else when it was ichigo vs roy or sasuke ichigo getsuga would look like  the entry gfx  and it was pretty funny xD but thats happens due to rels only load one gfx and the first to appear is the one who gets through the match xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 08:21:58 AM
great news congratulations also im a pal user and thanks to eternal yoshi and standard toaster i made 3 working marth rels for pal xD if you want me to post them  so people can port ichigo over mario rob or dedede (i also made an yoshi one but the crawl code isnt working :S) cant wait for the next version of ichigo xD i know have ichigo sasuke and roy on the rooster xD
funny thing i had to take  down sasuke and roys entry gfx or else when it was ichigo vs roy or sasuke ichigo getsuga would look like  the entry gfx  and it was pretty funny xD but thats happens due to rels only load one gfx and the first to appear is the one who gets through the match xD
Sure go ahead. PAL needs more recognition.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 08:30:21 AM
srry for the double post im just putting this to help pal users there are three perfect PAL marth rels working now. One over mario , one over dedede and one over ROB

to use any  rel put  this two  codes. All codes bellow are for PAL users only

No Entry Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E50 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000

No Result Data [Standardtoaster]
06AD3E88 00000030
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000

rels :http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YUCMA1D
there is also an yoshi rel but it has freezing glitch  so use the others also eternal yoshi or ssbstalion if you could look at my yoshi rel maybe its not the code that doesnt work maybe its something i did wrong in the rel itself? becuase that code that replaces all ic constants still freezes on yoshi while on dedede it works with no glitches and i find that supiscius so if anyone can take a look i would apreciat

marth over mario
doesnt need any codes this one was made by eternal yoshi

marth over Rob
04B07820 00000002 its just a safety code for what i readed it isnt really needed

marth over dedede
C2853D88 00000003
2C040020 40820008
38800011 1C040038
60000000 00000000
changes all dedede ic constants to marth ones

well thats all i could do  so if anyone  that understands this could take a look to yoshi rel maybe the problem is there and not in the crawl code
here is my post i hope this help all pal users who want to have more than one marth psa now we can have have up to four  fully working marth psas xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 08:47:02 AM
here is my post i hope this help all pal users who want to have more than one marth psa now we can have have up to four  fully working marth psas xD
Neat. Let's hope that there is more PAL recognition.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

YOU!!

...

Carchar revamp looks awesome.  Make. Blog. Post. Now.

I'll be testing Carchar later today when I'm done with work experience ;)

^This, you should make a blogpost xD

also, Do0m.. Why won't you pm me that vegeta dance? D: (I need it for my persona V2 project which i won't release quite yet, needs more work to it xD)

Quote from: Puraidou on June 30, 2011, 09:17:08 AM
also, Do0m.. Why won't you pm me that vegeta dance? D: (I need it for my persona V2 project which i won't release quite yet, needs more work to it xD)

Sorry bout that >.< I've just been distracted and your PM got buried in the midst of other ones XD  I'll do it when I get home.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 30, 2011, 09:42:07 AM
Sorry bout that >.< I've just been distracted and your PM got buried in the midst of other ones XD  I'll do it when I get home.
Lol, i never got buried in PM's. Barely get any xD
And i delete the ones i read and replid to, unless they're important.