KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Oh yeah also, do you think you could put the Legendary Bowser moveset in the OP?

July 19, 2011, 10:47:10 AM #1112 Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:08:38 PM by KingJigglypuff
Let's see what you have ClockTower. :)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 19, 2011, 06:50:13 AM
Happy birthday Velen :happy:
^This! :happy:'

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 19, 2011, 08:31:35 AM
Oh yeah also, do you think you could put the Legendary Bowser moveset in the OP?
Sure. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I got an idea.
Your scyther is pretty awesome and I was thinking that his moveset woul also have worked really well with another bladed pokemon...Kabutops.
Someone should really try to make a retex so that one might choose between scyther or kabutops. Would be awesome :)
Maybe port Scyther over to another character?
Like King D3?
You Never Know!

July 20, 2011, 08:21:15 PM #1114 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:16:57 PM by KingJigglypuff
Edit: If you downloaded Dragon Yoshi/Carchar, download him again. I made some changes.

Quote from: zutox on July 20, 2011, 07:27:17 PM
I got an idea.
Your scyther is pretty awesome and I was thinking that his moveset woul also have worked really well with another bladed pokemon...Kabutops.
Someone should really try to make a retex so that one might choose between scyther or kabutops. Would be awesome :)
Maybe port Scyther over to another character?
Like King D3?
I could see if I could manage that. But I gotta finish Legendary King Bowser first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Actually...the Scyther moveset sounds like a great fit for Gallade, as well (minus the flying, of course.)


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: ClockTower on July 20, 2011, 10:29:43 PM
Actually...the Scyther moveset sounds like a great fit for Gallade, as well (minus the flying, of course.)
I might eventually make a Gardevoir/Gallade moveset.
...
Have you worked on any animations yet?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh, did Velen not talk to you about that?

I've just gotten swamped with work and rl stuff...and I decided that I really need to get going on my own projects before I try and help someone with theirs. Soul CaliBrawl needs meh!

but if you're still working on it when I finish Raphael, I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can!


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: ClockTower on July 20, 2011, 10:50:02 PM
oh, did Velen not talk to you about that?

I've just gotten swamped with work and rl stuff...and I decided that I really need to get going on my own projects before I try and help someone with theirs. Soul CaliBrawl needs meh!

but if you're still working on it when I finish Raphael, I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can!
Oh. He didn't tell me that.
...
Alright. Good luck. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

for what i read on the OP i see that bowser psa taking alot of time and work xD good luck with it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2011, 10:53:47 PM
for what i read on the OP i see that bowser psa taking alot of time and work xD good luck with it
Velen wants as many custom animations as possible for the attacks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

that, and I've found out that I'm horrible at animatin non-humanoid characters >.<


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: Cheese on July 20, 2011, 10:55:07 PM
Velen wants as many custom animations as possible for the attacks.

For quality reasons, and so it won't be just another PSA with a lot of swapped animations like most other PSAs are in the Vault.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Alright...that's it...I've had enough...
...
Along with Legendary King Bowser, I'm going to make:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 21, 2011, 01:37:45 PM
Alright...that's it...I've had enough...
...
Along with Legendary King Bowser, I'm going to make:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You just picked the exact character i wanted a PSA of LOL XD (did you read my mind or something? xD)
Silver deserves a PSA after all this time, can't wait to see it! :laugh: