KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 02:58:34 PM
im sry it was not meant for get ppl mad at me
This is why people think about how many ways a phrase could affect someone.

You can tell a girl "I love you"
She can freak out, say it back, lie to you and play with your feelings, say it and mean it, get creeped out, never talk to you again, or be with you forever. Everything has a multiplicity of outcomes.

Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 02:52:41 PM
I didn't, you're right, but I did take it to heart. F-Smash is now, last I checked, 48 frames long.

I tried making B-Air yesterday, but I think I might change the Bair to something else. It's just not ferocious enough in my book.

Ah ok, no probs.  At least I know that you took it into account ;)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 25, 2011, 03:11:18 PM
Ah ok, no probs.  At least I know that you took it into account ;)

Wanna see the changes to the F-Smash?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Don't get mad at mariodk, he doesn't speak English perfectly, so you never really know his exact meaning. >_>
I hope this project actually gets done, bowser needs an awesome psa. If you need some animation help, I'd be glad to lend a hand.

Edit: if anything, you should have more incentive to prove him wrong, make a badace hack that will impress the socks off of him. ;)

kjp, so we are collabing on Silver, right?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The poll is finished. I'm going to collab with Neku on the port over Falco.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

( u can call me sonicbrawler or sb cuz thats my real account name) alrighty. first we need to fix Silver hitboxes via PSA, so it isnt falcos. i can tdo that, so u woudl have to :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 25, 2011, 10:59:19 PM
The poll is finished. I'm going to collab with Neku on the port over Falco.

-Does dance of awesomeness-
Lol KJP, you have a few people to meet if that's not so much trouble?
Well.. you've met SB (Neku)

But if you're gonna make a Silver moveset.

You're gonna want to meet Suren.
The biggest Silver fan I know, and a perfectionist.

He's currently putting one together, and it's pretty awesome.

Also, would you like the files?

EDIT: Hitboxes work fine, don't worry.. but they could be as good as Sonic's
I'll Pm you the files KJP so you can see for yourself.

:happy:

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 11:04:48 PM
( u can call me sonicbrawler or sb cuz thats my real account name) alrighty. first we need to fix Silver hitboxes via PSA, so it isnt falcos. i can tdo that, so u woudl have to :P
OK SonicBrawler I do have some moves in already.
-B-Throw.
-Up-Throw.
-F-Throw.
-Carrying heavy item animations and throws.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

are those animtions you have done, or psa?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


alrighty.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 11:23:28 PM
alrighty.
I also have the run animations. And also I placed the jump animations from Shadow so that he wouldn't go into a ball.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i thoguth the run animtion was ok, since silver wasnt that fast. but ok. lets talk in PM
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.