KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 11:31:31 PM
i thoguth the run animtion was ok, since silver wasnt that fast. but ok. lets talk in PM

The run animation is Silver's run from 06.

Suren's been busy recording 06 clips so we could give perfect examples to JKP
He's also drawing and writing stuff down, which is why you should meet him XD

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 25, 2011, 11:31:31 PM
i thoguth the run animtion was ok, since silver wasnt that fast. but ok. lets talk in PM
I think talking through MSN would be easier.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i dont have it. do u have skype?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll link you SB..
I have Yahoo, we all need to talk together.

EDIT: PM me your MSN King :3

ok, I got an account. you can add me. PM me when u wanna add me
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can add me anytime. My MSN is in my Profile.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

alrighty
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
<.<
Just dropping in with a preview of Legendary King Bowser's new Run animation (made by Velen).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

nice. thats so good, its hard to belive its cusotm made
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 27, 2011, 12:56:32 AM
nice. thats so good, its hard to belive its cusotm made

Actually, it was made from Wolf's WalkFast. I then customized it to be custom.

I'll have more Gif previews of the custom animations we have made so far later.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 27, 2011, 12:56:32 AM
nice. thats so good, its hard to belive its cusotm made
It was built off from Wolf's WalkFast.... :>.>: Velen ninja'd me. :ninja'd:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

still, its custom. looks very nice
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Funnny, you're doing silver and I'm updating my Dark Super Sonic PSA. Wonder who'll finish first...

I'm also making the same trick you guys are for my custom animations ^+^

lol the animation really looks like bowser is gonna grab and eat someone xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 27, 2011, 01:25:25 AM
lol the animation really looks like bowser is gonna grab and eat someone xD
XD It does look like that. :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 27, 2011, 01:12:41 AM
Funnny, you're doing silver and I'm updating my Dark Super Sonic PSA. Wonder who'll finish first...

I'm also making the same trick you guys are for my custom animations ^+^
Since I'm also working on LKB, you might get your PSA done first. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]