KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 29, 2011, 09:09:32 PM
Wait did you say you wanted bowser with a wand?
Yes. But I found out how to give him one.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 29, 2011, 09:10:22 PM
Yes. But I found out how to give him one.
great i cant wait to see the full psa i have been learning psa and tonight i released my first one although it is just a rather simple one so i know how hard and timeconsuming  this huge psas must be  xD hope it is a great and fun psa becuase the moveset in the OP sure fells like it will be one xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


btw KJP about silver how it going with him? :D (so i can remove a clone of fox/wolf for me it is a clone of these two :D)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 29, 2011, 09:13:53 PM
PSA or Vertex?
I could always try a vertex o:
PSA.

Quote from: Gotenks on July 29, 2011, 09:14:12 PM
btw KJP about silver how it going with him? :D (so i can remove a clone of fox/wolf for me it is a clone of these two :D)


I haven't started PSA work on him yet. ^_^"
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 29, 2011, 09:19:20 PMI haven't started PSA work on him yet. ^_^"
ok i just wanted to heard :D good luck on silver/bowser psas :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sorry for taking so long with the Gif's. In addition to getting something to eat (I hadn't eaten since breakfast my time), shaving, dealing with razorburn, finding out I didn't make the bones invisible and the bad angle of the first Gif. It will take me a little bit to get them for you guys.

So sit tight for me.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 10:26:08 PM
Sorry for taking so long with the Gif's. In addition to getting something to eat (I hadn't eaten since breakfast my time), shaving, dealing with razorburn, finding out I didn't make the bones invisible and the bad angle of the first Gif. It will take me a little bit to get them for you guys.

So sit tight for me.
OK. I can wait. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 29, 2011, 10:26:08 PM
Sorry for taking so long with the Gif's. In addition to getting something to eat (I hadn't eaten since breakfast my time), shaving, dealing with razorburn, finding out I didn't make the bones invisible and the bad angle of the first Gif. It will take me a little bit to get them for you guys.

So sit tight for me.

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Okay, here they are in spoilers. Note that they are a bit desaturated, but that's something gifninja did while compiling the images. These are the F-Tilt, U-Tilt, and DashGrab animations (which, while completely custom while using the new Run as a base, is in essence based off of Wolf's).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tell me what you think!

EDIT: Ignore the snap at the beginning of the third one when it loops, that's just an extra frame that got in while making the gif snapshots.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Those look EPIC!!! :D

Can't wait till this project is done!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

the wand casting spell one looks great  i wonder how the wand by psa will turn out in his hand  :P(since he takes it out of is *** well he didnt have any more places to hide it XD)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

in teh 2nd .gif, his jaw seems...werid
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 30, 2011, 12:25:58 AM
in teh 2nd .gif, his jaw seems...werid

Yeah, blame interpolation for that. I didn't feel like fixing it cause it seemed to work better that way.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

oh, ok. other than that they look really epic.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.