KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

oh wow your gonna make a silver psa over falco? :D i wish you the best of luck once you get to this project. and i hope you get this soon. me and my gf would love this psa :D the one's over luigi and marth didnt work so well. so we're hoping that you will make this one awesome. ^-^


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Will there be an overpowered version of this PSA? (King Bowser)
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on July 30, 2011, 08:13:00 AM
Will there be an overpowered version of this PSA? (King Bowser)
I'll make it if Velen accepts it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You probably get this a lot, but how far away is the King Bowser PSA. My cousin uses bowser a lot

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 30, 2011, 02:34:32 PM
You probably get this a lot, but how far away is the King Bowser PSA. My cousin uses bowser a lot
Not very much. :-\
Right now, we're focusing on the animations.
This is what's really done so far:
-Attack13 (animation+PSA).
-Side-Tilt (animation+PSA).
-Up-Tilt (animation+PSA).
-Side Smash (animation+PSA).
-Dash+Run (animations+PSA).

Quote from: MandoWolfe on July 30, 2011, 03:14:31 AM
oh wow your gonna make a silver psa over falco? :D i wish you the best of luck once you get to this project. and i hope you get this soon. me and my gf would love this psa :D the one's over luigi and marth didnt work so well. so we're hoping that you will make this one awesome. ^-^
Yes I am. And to make things easier, a full moveset has already been planned out. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hehe ;)
And animations too~
Also, a good friend of mine - CutterKirby64 'stage maker extraordinaire'
Is making many custom animations, he's already covered the waits and wins.. and is working on Jumps, falls, taunts and a few attack animations.
I'll send you them when he's done with them all,
So let's see if we can't pull off one of the best brawl hacks ever.

-Is being overly positive for reasons-

This silver hack is going to be great, and I am glad I can work on it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 30, 2011, 02:38:09 PM
Not very much. :-\
Right now, we're focusing on the animations.
This is what's really done so far:
-Attack13 (animation+PSA).
-Side-Tilt (animation+PSA).
-Up-Tilt (animation+PSA).
-Side Smash (animation+PSA).
-Dash+Run (animations+PSA).

KJP, he was asking how far away it is, not how close is it to being done. o.o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Bump.
...
Be expecting a preview video of Silver's progress soon...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry i havent been working on Silver, KJP. I just ended a video game creation class, but now i have time until school starts.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 03, 2011, 01:28:29 AM
Sorry i havent been working on Silver, KJP. I just ended a video game creation class, but now i have time until school starts.
It's OK.
I've managed to get the N-B, Side-B, and Up-B done. I'm working on the Down-B now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

animtion and PSA?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nice. can you send me the files that you have made? and lets talk via MSN
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

KJP. Drop LKB for now. I'm going to go over the moveset and try to refine the moveset list.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302