KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Velen on August 04, 2011, 10:59:13 PMLucario's Aura Multiplier gets stronger not only through how much damage he takes, but how many stocks down he is.
I didn't know that part. :o

Cool! I didn't know that. :o Anyway, sorry for causing an interruption.

"We now return to your regularly scheduled programming."

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: SmashClash on August 04, 2011, 11:00:11 PM
I didn't know that part. :o
I knew, Sakurai said so on the Dojo page for Lucario.

I just wonder if it can be recreated for another character...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 04, 2011, 11:06:47 PM
I knew, Sakurai said so on the Dojo page for Lucario.

I just wonder if it can be recreated for another character...


probably not, since it wont even appear in PSA probably... just pure hard-coding... at least thats what i guess, no investigation made by me, so dont take me too serious...



:af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 05, 2011, 09:55:14 PM
>.>
<.<
Gentlemen...behold!
...
Silver's Final Smash!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZJpT4cZ6DY&feature=channel_video_title

I commented on the video~
And seriously, you did an amazing job on this :3

Also, for those wondering what the move is,
It's called "Shield of light"
And Silver genuinely uses it in his Super Form, and as one of the attacks in Sonic and the Black Knight.

lol at the end of the video.
Silver: Personally I prefer the air~
Sonic: Nooooo, that's falco's line you dumbass *turns into a star*

Please tell me you're at least going to remove falco's spoken voices....especially his taglines in his taunts...and the final smash.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 06, 2011, 02:02:29 AM
lol at the end of the video.
Silver: Personally I prefer the air~
Sonic: Nooooo, that's falco's line you dumbass *turns into a star*

Please tell me you're at least going to remove falco's spoken voices....especially his taglines in his taunts...and the final smash.
Yes, Falco's voice will be replaced with Silver's.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh, for people who want a beta of silver, you cant get one. stop PMing me.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 06, 2011, 02:19:48 AM
Yes, Falco's voice will be replaced with Silver's.

Um, okay, but for those of us who don't use rivolution, at least remove the sound effects that involve falco actually saying something? The Hmph and Ha type sounds are acceptable in my opinion.

Wow KJP! this looks amazing! :D me and my gf are totally looking foward to the completion of this project.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 06, 2011, 02:21:46 AM
oh, for people who want a beta of silver, you cant get one. stop PMing me.

I know right >_>
It's like me getting random as hell pms from noobs asking me to make some psa [censored] I have no clue how to do. I eventually blocked someone for being persistant and annoying....so if they keep doing it, thats always an option.

i have been asked on here, on smashboards, on youtube, and on supersonicbrosbrawl. i keep telling them they have to wait.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.