KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Model update



I hope KJP doesn't mind me posting this here.
If not, I'll stick it in the vertex thread..
but since it's all for the same thing, it should be ok, right?

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 06, 2011, 02:01:57 PM
Model update



I hope KJP doesn't mind me posting this here.
If not, I'll stick it in the vertex thread..
but since it's all for the same thing, it should be ok, right?
I don't mind you posting here. :P
Why would I mind? :P
That's looking good Shade. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh god, it finally happened, someone finally mistook silvers head as pot and smoked it XD
[/jokes]

Heh, actuallly a decent upgrade, um...if anything else...*shrug*

roster already ready for Silver with CSP/BPs and etc.

now just PSA/ported vertex over Falco :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well Camonsters made a pack with unoffical recolors, csp, bp, stock, css icon, and name.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 07, 2011, 01:07:39 PM
well Camonsters made a pack with unoffical recolors, csp, bp, stock, css icon, and name.

Suren is working on alternate costumes
and xZedkiel should be too at some point.

so will the offical ones also have csp and bp and stock?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


alright
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay, I'm getting noticed o: I feel peeps here don't enjoy my work xD

But hopefully people enjoy my Samus/Silver/Knuckles(when he gets done as a vertex port) recolors ;~;
FS looks pretty good :D looving the Marth entry circle. ^-^ Can't wait to get the full thing.

And Darkeh, the model update is looking great :D

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 08, 2011, 06:03:12 AM
Yay, I'm getting noticed o: I feel peeps here don't enjoy my work xD

But hopefully people enjoy my Samus/Silver/Knuckles(when he gets done as a vertex port) recolors ;~;
FS looks pretty good :D looving the Marth entry circle. ^-^ Can't wait to get the full thing.

And Darkeh, the model update is looking great :D

what recolors are you makin? the ones in your CSP thread on Super Sonic Bros?

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 09, 2011, 12:58:21 AM
what recolors are you makin? the ones in your CSP thread on Super Sonic Bros?
For Silver? No, I'm making something more Subtle, and maybe those too. o:



Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2011, 02:35:14 AM
Why? lol were you planning on making CSP's or recolors or something?

He wanted too..
Actually I never replied,
but as I've said to you, I want his suits from Rivals..
So maybe you could share those out between you?