KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

  so scyther revamp is him the pool xD 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2011, 02:25:12 PM
  so scyther revamp is him the pool xD 
Yes, but I'm planning on making two other PSAs first. And I also have to help Kit finish Tifa, help Marioking64DS finish a project, and finish up LKB.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 17, 2011, 02:29:43 PM
Yes, but I'm planning on making two other PSAs first. And I also have to help Kit finish Tifa, help Marioking64DS finish a project, and finish up LKB.
Not to mention my request PSA. Manaphy FTW! >:3 (Still thinking for moves first though xD) :P

Quote from: Celsius on August 17, 2011, 02:32:43 PM
Not to mention my request PSA. Manaphy FTW! >:3 (Still thinking for moves first though xD) :P
xD Yes, that too.
Don't know why I keep forgetting to mention it. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 17, 2011, 02:19:38 PM
^ long post is long

I also agree that the final smash is weird. :P

Why not he turns time slow and he burst left then right then goes back? (Sonic Riders Zero Gravity)

But he doesn't do that in Super form.
And this attack he does.

Why is everyone wanting to change the attack?
Why not just fix up the move a bit.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 17, 2011, 02:41:18 PM
xD Yes, that too.
Don't know why I keep forgetting to mention it. :-\
Lol it's fine, i've yet to think of a full moveset XD
I'm gonna use his pokemon moves from the games AND the movie, i might need your help thinking about it all though.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 02:14:25 PMBut if you're going to make a character, you stick by their moves... Atleast that was always my rule.. I think the problem you're trying to get at is the feel of it. But as I say, it's V1 for a reason.
not always sometimes you had to make madeup moves (like as Geno since he got non moves like Air "A" attacks he is always on the ground)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 02:44:45 PM
But he doesn't do that in Super form.
And this attack he does.

Why is everyone wanting to change the attack?
Why not just fix up the move a bit.

Cuz people lack common sense sometimes and just want to make life as hard as possible for PSAers

Quote from: Celsius on August 17, 2011, 02:44:53 PM
Lol it's fine, i've yet to think of a full moveset XD
I'm gonna use his pokemon moves from the games AND the movie, i might need your help thinking about it all though.
Let's chat on MSN sometime about it. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 03:18:09 PM
Cuz people lack common sense sometimes and just want to make life as hard as possible for PSAers

Haha, I think that would be it =P
PSA is hard enough as it is e.o

August 17, 2011, 03:45:17 PM #1450 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:51:20 PM by Mariodk
anyway Silver is awesome
1. he is over a "Almost Clone char." we got 3 of (mainly FS and almost "B" attacks")
2. not one i using got non Vertexs over him one more reason for silver is perfect for me
3. one step closer to replace each starfox char. and get more Sonic/DBZ/mario in my roster
4. now just Shadow over Fox left (as i am 20% done with right now) and Vegeta over Wolf  :af2:

but silver needs SFX pack /CSPs,BPs/afew Animations revamps/lower jumps

but as i said Silver is awesome KJP´s best moveset (yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

KingJiggly, did I ever mention how much I love you for your work?  :af:

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 17, 2011, 05:55:23 PM
KingJiggly, did I ever mention how much I love you for your work?  :af:
:af: I believe you did before. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Haha, well it's always good to remind ya.

Real men use Peach

i see KJP has a full list of psas to be done xD and manaphy psa  sould be diferent since well a water pokemon  i hope you can get water graphics  or something like that but aafyre didnt released manaphy yet  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.