KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

September 10, 2011, 10:53:54 PM #1620 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 10:55:14 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Carnage on September 10, 2011, 06:29:48 AM
it doesnt have bad animations it has some that get the taill wierd thats all i think your being a bit too critic its a good hack and if you think melle mewtwo is OP then try DO mewtwo  psa and say something becuase if the melle one is OP DO has no name to be given lol
Dude, have you LOOKED closely at the animations? Look at back air, it looks awful, he sticks his arm inside his body, and gets deformed. His other animations are really stiff, much more then Melee's.

And he has insane damage, knock back, and even shield damage, one AAA combo is about enough to brake a shield...

Basically, I feel KJP should, if he makes Mewtwo, make one that's LIKE Melee, but with his own spin on it, like no more tail attacks, but moves that serve a similar purpose.

And completely new specials. Other then Shadow Ball, I like that one.


One more thing... KJP is having internet problems, so he might not be online for awhile...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 10, 2011, 10:53:54 PM
Dude, have you LOOKED closely at the animations? Look at back air, it looks awful, he sticks his arm inside his body, and gets deformed. His other animations are really stiff, much more then Melee's.

And he has insane damage, knock back, and even shield damage, one AAA combo is about enough to brake a shield...

Basically, I feel KJP should, if he makes Mewtwo, make one that's LIKE Melee, but with his own spin on it, like no more tail attacks, but moves that serve a similar purpose.

And completely new specials. Other then Shadow Ball, I like that one.


One more thing... KJP is having internet problems, so he might not be online for awhile...

well i never noticed that animation glitch maybe becuase i use deoxys vertex with mewtwo psa more than mewtwo xD and you have to agree that theres alot of worse hacks in the vault  and remenber when mewtwo was made  so being abit stiff wasnt that bad back in the days brawl hacking has grown too much thats why some old psas/animations look abit outdated now

and i agree i never said  to make melle mewtwo i said to make a good mewtwo psa mewtwo need a new side B and down B becuase they are kinda well lame attacks  even in melle lol cmon using a legendary pokemon to use disable :S what were they thinking with such a bad move  even in pokemon games its like lets make groundoun do leer lol. But i fell like mewtwo up B (teleport) and N-B(shadow ball) are good atacks and can be on any mewtwo psa  also like the smash attacks but that might be just me lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, up, down, and forward smash were cool looking.

His main problems were the tilts, and aerials... Other then forward air, and neutral air, all the other ones were out of character.

I'd say, keep all smashes, the aerials I said were fine, Shadow Ball, and Teleport... The rest need to be more... Mewtwo like, maybe not fully change their purpose, but change how they look... Well some moves can stand to be new, but I liked how his down tilt worked in Melee.

better to stop talking about mewtwo becuase that migh be long way  to go xD also loved if it was over a character like diddy kong so we can keep lucario xD  but lets see what kinjigglypuff does next xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, like I said, his internet provider is having major problems at the moment.

So... He won't be online for awhile... I believe his provider might have gotten some of that hurricane. So that's why it's having so many problems.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 11, 2011, 01:58:11 AM
Yeah, like I said, his internet provider is having major problems at the moment.

So... He won't be online for awhile... I believe his provider might have gotten some of that hurricane. So that's why it's having so many problems.

But at times my Internet will let me get on.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I have released a revamp of one of my previous PSAs. Check the OP to see who.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

How did I not notice that OP...It looks waaaaaay smexier now.  And my apologies for not giving feedback on that beta of the new Dark Lord Ganon you gave me before.  I'll need to find some time to use this version now and give feedback ;)

Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 11, 2011, 07:24:32 PM
How did I not notice that OP...It looks waaaaaay smexier now.  And my apologies for not giving feedback on that beta of the new Dark Lord Ganon you gave me before.  I'll need to find some time to use this version now and give feedback ;)
It's alright.
>.>
<.<
Maybe that could be your next review video?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Other. = Diddy :3
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.


Snake needs a good balanced PSA...even if it means replacing him with Predator.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: Ren Queenston on September 11, 2011, 07:37:31 PM
Snake needs a good balanced PSA...even if it means replacing him with Predator.
So far, Snake is winning. And if he does, it will give me a good chance at experimenting with him.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

snake or fox should be good predator ports but maybe fox shield could be used for something becuase it looks like something a predator would use xD and fox N-B could be hexed to be predator shoulder gun its just color change speed change and damage knockback change and it would be perfect i hope you take that in consideration kinjiglypuff since fox could give predator a very good N-B xD also why isnt ROB there he also has many gadjets predator would love ;P and its good to see your revanping  previus psa becuase few ppl do that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think carnage's idea is really good
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]