KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KTH on September 20, 2011, 04:25:37 PM
k

lol
I would update my OP, but I'm at school right now.

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 20, 2011, 04:00:41 PM
I lol'ed.

Also, I'll be making a video for your new PSA later on, after I'm done with a few classes.


Oh alright. Just do what you need to get done first.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Not gonna lie, Dark Lord Ganondorf seems TOO good with all of the super armor he gets during all of his specials, especially his up special.

Quote from: Majora on September 20, 2011, 05:31:57 PM
Not gonna lie, Dark Lord Ganondorf seems TOO good with all of the super armor he gets during all of his specials, especially his up special.
I see. I'll either reduce the super armor power or remove it when I make the update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So KingJigglypuff  what are you working on right now just curios another version of ganon revamp? predator? another project?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 20, 2011, 06:58:45 PM
So KingJigglypuff  what are you working on right now just curios another version of ganon revamp? predator? another project?
I'm waiting for help on my import for Predator. I could make fixes to Dark Lord Ganondorf or start on my revamp of Scyther...or both. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 20, 2011, 07:01:43 PM
I'm waiting for help on my import for Predator. I could make fixes to Dark Lord Ganondorf or start on my revamp of Scyther...or both. :P
good to hear and i hope predator import goes well xD ( maybe requesting the person porting predator to start a port of  Mewtwo :P so we can have your mewtwo moveset and keep lucario too :P maybe over diddy kong or something) also scyther update sure seems it will be good its a shame beyond dropped his idea of making scizor and scrapped him  it would be epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 20, 2011, 06:51:50 PM
I see. I'll either reduce the super armor power or remove it when I make the update.

Can you make a version where he has the vanilla brawl moveset along with the awesome sword moveset?

Quote from: AdfroMan on September 20, 2011, 07:22:32 PM
Can you make a version where he has the vanilla brawl moveset along with the awesome sword moveset?
I would need a link to his Vanilla Brawl moveset first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 20, 2011, 07:23:35 PM
I would need a link to his Vanilla Brawl moveset first.
You called? (no pun to my avatar intended) : http://www.mediafire.com/?n2mny3nmryz

Are you still gonna make alternate weapons to the psa?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 20, 2011, 07:53:29 PM
Are you still gonna make alternate weapons to the psa?
I'll see if I can. But if the alternate swords are larger (in file size) than the original, then I can't because I'm all out of room for his Motionpac. It's hit the max. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Loving the new style KingJiggly.

Real men use Peach

i didnt say it before but the OP looks amazing now and  very clean xD great work editing it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just to let you know, this hack doesnt work with your Gannondorf PSA
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893

its the model.... like with the default Brawl PSA, his sword is way behind him when he unsheathes it.

so you might wanna include it in the description of your PSA

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on September 20, 2011, 10:15:04 PM
Loving the new style KingJiggly.
Quote from: Carnage on September 20, 2011, 11:23:36 PM
i didnt say it before but the OP looks amazing now and  very clean xD great work editing it :P
:P You should be giving the thanks to KTH.

@Nanobuds: Alright, I'll make sure to do that.
:)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]