KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 20, 2011, 11:30:54 PM
just to let you know, this hack doesnt work with your Gannondorf PSA
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20893

its the model.... like with the default Brawl PSA, his sword is way behind him when he unsheathes it.

so you might wanna include it in the description of your PSA
Actually... That's the model's fault. Aafyre disabled the cape bones... Which... Somehow effects his sword... To fix this, re-enable those bones in BrawlBox.

This WILL mess up his wings a slight bit, but it's worth it.

>.>
<.<
Snoopy managed to get Predator working over Snake...that means I can start working on Predator now.
Like anyone cares really. -_-
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*insert Heavy "YUS" here*


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 21, 2011, 08:55:17 PM
>.>
<.<
Snoopy managed to get Predator working over Snake...that means I can start working on Predator now.
Like anyone cares really. -_-
epic xD  now search for a vertexer to  make this psa legendary xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for the support.
...
Progress with Predator.
-Got AAAA just about done.
-Got Down-A done.
-Got Up-Smash just about done.
-Got Grab Attack just about done.
-Got basic fixes done.
-Got Up-Throw just about done.

Waiting for:
-A vertexter willing to make a skull, his throwing disc and his spear.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Will we see a progress video soon?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 22, 2011, 11:32:36 PM
Will we see a progress video soon?
I'm going to ask someone for that since my way of recording is ruined. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lemme know when you've got the "just about" stuff done in that list kingjigs, I'll be happy to record it for ya 8D

Possibly against my secret idea for mario if it's finished in time XD

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 22, 2011, 11:21:47 PM
Thanks for the support.
...
Progress with Predator.
-Got AAAA just about done.
-Got Down-A done.
-Got Up-Smash just about done.
-Got Grab Attack just about done.
-Got basic fixes done.
-Got Up-Throw just about done.

Waiting for:
-A vertexter willing to make a skull, his throwing disc and his spear.
some great progress already i hope he uses his claws for A attacks xD and maybe you should request the vertexer in the vertex request topic if no one makes i gusee you can use toon links boomerange and i know beyond made a character who had a spear  over marth or ike i cant remenber very well but this is only if you cant find a willing vertexer to help you
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If any one cares. -_-
More progress:
Neutral Special: Shoulder Canon: Predator uses his shoulder canon and fires a projectile (I replaced Snake's Side-B missile). You can angle where it goes before firing.
Pending idea: Holding B slows down the animation allowing you to have more control over the projectile.

Down-Special: Bomb. Predator's emergency weapon. Just like Snake's Down-Special, he can stick it to the ground, wall, and foes. But the explosion will have different GFX and be electric.


Quote from: Carnage on September 23, 2011, 08:13:00 AM
some great progress already i hope he uses his claws for A attacks xD and maybe you should request the vertexer in the vertex request topic if no one makes i gusee you can use toon links boomerange and i know beyond made a character who had a spear  over marth or ike i cant remenber very well but this is only if you cant find a willing vertexer to help you
I can always try making his weapons. (even though I fail at vertexing).

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 22, 2011, 11:40:43 PM
lemme know when you've got the "just about" stuff done in that list kingjigs, I'll be happy to record it for ya 8D

Possibly against my secret idea for mario if it's finished in time XD
Glad to hear that you would. =)

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so your replaced the missile to be that bluish plasma shoot?
also maybe you should try to vertex even if you faill atleast make a skull with a spine should be easy enough :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*reads a bit*

Ah, the other swords don't fit, eh? Shame. :(

Well, I promised that I'd comment and suggest, so I will then.

As I mentioned before, it would be great if his Win3 animation was on the right-taunt. Or, if you're having trouble with that, change the taunts when he enters Sword mode. (Assuming you can) I tested him out, by the way. The flame choke doesn't extend to all of the distance it covers. I don't know if that was deliberate or not, but you could shorten the distance and start the choke a tad later. Also, I find his jumps to be a tad....well....

.....He jumps too high. Not that I'm complaining, but it needs to be lessened by just a smidge. It makes his Down aerial A hard to land. Or better yet, you could increase the hitbox of it. That would be good, too.

As for a final smash, (if that's even possible) the Dark Hole magic attack from Ocarina of time is a possibility. But have it only usable while in sword mode. While without it, the regular Ganon summoning would be good. Possibly make him contollable? There's a FitGanonFinal out there that turns him into a red and black dragon. You could incorperate that into it, I guess. Not sure, though.

As for his "chance" attack...I have an idea. If you can make it chainable from his dashing, you can make it so that people would have to guess whether he's going to use his dash attack or his chance attack. Mindgames for all. Also, the chance attack needs a tad less super armor. I'm thinking "get hit once or twice and not flinch" then flinch after the third hit? Either way, you had the right idea with it. It's an attack that you dodge, not one you counter attack. Possibly rack up the damage a tad? I liked it in the twilight moveset when it was an instant kill move. It just needed the extra armor that you gave it in this one. It would have been balenced, methinks.

I have to say that it IS awesome that the Warlock Punch fires energy balls. It makes up for his lack of ranged attacks. But having them always fire at full strength is kinda overpowered. Maybe find a way to put a "charge" option on his neutral ground B so that the longer you hold the button down, the stronger the energy ball becomes? that would balence it out rather than Ganon spamming super scope blasts every 3 seonds.

Speaking of the energy balls, the sword mode version needs a shorter charge time. Either that, or a longer range. I've faced a few people using it and they got within my hit range before I could full charge it. I think it even exceeds Samus's Charge Beam shot time. That isn't good, in my opinion. the rest of the properties of it are good, though.

I promise to add more suggestions if I can think of them. Remember, I don't know jack diddly about Brawl hacking so this is all from the equivelent of the five-year-old child advisor from the Evil Overlord list. I don't know what you can and can't do, so don't be mad bro, k? I only want to help.
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

is he gonna be able to go invisable
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AniMaInE on September 23, 2011, 08:08:26 PM
is he gonna be able to go invisable
i bet so KJP already made that with zoroark so its a simple coding maybe on down taunt too but not taking much time since being invisible doesnt give that much advantage as we think xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Shadows Wrath: That's a lot of feedback. I'll be sure to fix things up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]