Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1810626 times)
Shadows Wrath
Advanced Kitten

Killing the Fakers, one beheading at a time.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1695 on: September 23, 2011, 02:56:44 PM »

@Shadows Wrath: That's a lot of feedback. I'll be sure to fix things up.

Thanks for replying. If I can think of any--

Actually, just thought of one right now. Remember that spammable neutral ground B for the sword moveset of the twilight ganon PSA? You could turn that into part of his neutral ground A combo attack. Possibly make it reflect some beam attacks, like Samus's charge beam or the star fox crews' lasers. I've always wanted to see it reflect a super scope blast right back in somone's face, to be honest. xD

As for balencing what I just said, I think the time it takes for it to activate (remember, it's at the end of the AAA combo) should be enough. If you can think of anything wrong with what I've suggested, please feel free to tell me. I enjoy maining the King of Evil (depite being a diehard Falcon fan) and there was never a moveset too balenced or broken that I felt really captured his essence and gave us a ganon (from all the games) that we could enjoy. Yours came so close that I had to stop lurking and suggest ideas, despite my lack of knowledge about the game. You wanna know what sold me? The Earthquake punch. I saw a godly psa with it, but the ganon was.....well, godly. Too unfair for regular play and only good as a practical joke on my friends.

....Sorry. I'm rambling too much. xD

In short, if I can think of anything to help with, I'll post it. For now, I has Brawl replays to upload--

Oh right, you need a video. I can help you with that. Interested?

Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1696 on: September 23, 2011, 03:00:14 PM »

Thanks for replying. If I can think of any--

Actually, just thought of one right now. Remember that spammable neutral ground B for the sword moveset of the twilight ganon PSA? You could turn that into part of his neutral ground A combo attack. Possibly make it reflect some beam attacks, like Samus's charge beam or the star fox crews' lasers. I've always wanted to see it reflect a super scope blast right back in somone's face, to be honest. xD

As for balencing what I just said, I think the time it takes for it to activate (remember, it's at the end of the AAA combo) should be enough. If you can think of anything wrong with what I've suggested, please feel free to tell me. I enjoy maining the King of Evil (depite being a diehard Falcon fan) and there was never a moveset too balenced or broken that I felt really captured his essence and gave us a ganon (from all the games) that we could enjoy. Yours came so close that I had to stop lurking and suggest ideas, despite my lack of knowledge about the game. You wanna know what sold me? The Earthquake punch. I saw a godly psa with it, but the ganon was.....well, godly. Too unfair for regular play and only good as a practical joke on my friends.

....Sorry. I'm rambling too much. xD

In short, if I can think of anything to help with, I'll post it. For now, I has Brawl replays to upload--

Oh right, you need a video. I can help you with that. Interested?
    Sure. I could go ahead and make those fixes now.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Shadows Wrath
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1697 on: September 23, 2011, 03:06:01 PM »

Sure. I could go ahead and make those fixes now.

Great! Send me the .pac files when you're done via megaupload or mediafire and I'll be happy to exibit it. I can't promise perfection (or promptness for that matter...I'm swamped with work) but yeah, it'll get done. I'll send you the YouTube link asap.

Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1698 on: September 23, 2011, 04:07:36 PM »

An update to Dark Lord Ganondorf has been made.
    Wanna know how to activate the Easter Egg taunt?
    Too bad...
    WALUIGI TIME!!!
    Hold B before using the Up-Taunt. =P

Great! Send me the .pac files when you're done via megaupload or mediafire and I'll be happy to exibit it. I can't promise perfection (or promptness for that matter...I'm swamped with work) but yeah, it'll get done. I'll send you the YouTube link asap.
    Done. Look in BrawlVault now.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1699 on: September 23, 2011, 07:26:23 PM »

-_-
    Like I said, here are some preview pictures of Predator.

A

AA

AAA

AAAA

Down-A. If A is held, then he will slide further.

Up-Smash. Uses a true projectile.

Grab Wait.

Neutral Special: Shoulder Canon. He fires an energy projectile that can be aimed before firing. But if B is held, then he can control it for a limited time before the projectile goes off on its own.

Down-Special: Bomb. The emergency weapon of the Predator.
    Like Snake's Down-Special, Predator can stick his bomb onto walls...

The floor...

And enemies.

And when he sets off the bomb. Instead of a fiery explosion...

An energy explosion is the result.

That's all on Predator for now. :/

Thanks for paying attention. -_-
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:31:13 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1700 on: September 23, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »

SPAAAAAAAAAACE! Predator is from space o3o

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1701 on: September 23, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »

SPAAAAAAAAAACE! Predator is from space o3o
    XD Lol. Nice one. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1702 on: September 23, 2011, 07:41:14 PM »

Shocked I need that psa! It looks beyond bad ass, love the wait animation for holding enemies. Are you gonna make animations for running and waiting?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1703 on: September 23, 2011, 07:45:12 PM »

Shocked I need that psa! It looks beyond bad ass, love the wait animation for holding enemies. Are you gonna make animations for running and waiting?
    I already did. ;P

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1704 on: September 23, 2011, 07:50:10 PM »

Awesome to hear. Can't wait to play with him a bit, or see a video.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1705 on: September 24, 2011, 02:49:38 AM »

-_-
    Like I said, here are some preview pictures of Predator.

A

AA

AAA

AAAA

Down-A. If A is held, then he will slide further.

Up-Smash. Uses a true projectile.

Grab Wait.

Neutral Special: Shoulder Canon. He fires an energy projectile that can be aimed before firing. But if B is held, then he can control it for a limited time before the projectile goes off on its own.

Down-Special: Bomb. The emergency weapon of the Predator.
    Like Snake's Down-Special, Predator can stick his bomb onto walls...

The floor...

And enemies.

And when he sets off the bomb. Instead of a fiery explosion...

An energy explosion is the result.

That's all on Predator for now. :/

Thanks for paying attention. -_-

great work here some sugestions predators plasma shoots are blue and i noticed you have them yellow maybe changing collor  i know its possible through hex i bet if you ask diehammer98 he will help you since he hex recolored lots of stuff  same with the smoke the smoke should be recolored to blue  since plasma shoot leaves a  faint blue traill

here plasma shoot should be this colour:

question is N-B a true projectyle too?
    also i had an amazing idead For the FS first its like before  he see him on top of a bulding instead of a ladder like snake and get his epic triangle aiming and shoot  from there  the explosions should be electric like the down B you made second if predator is over 100% he activates  his arm gajet and he blows himself and everyone on the screen xD like in the first predator . Also an idead for side B you should either get the disk or the spear i know the spear in the PS3 AVSP when impacts creates a bluish electric explosion like you did o down B so maybe spear for side B and  razor disks for side smash and maybe recuce the ranje of down B since well for what i can see it has a preety big range for an sush  fast and easy attack unless you edited the knock back and damage from snakes down B
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:51:33 AM by Carnage » Logged

Shadows Wrath
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1706 on: September 24, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »

An update to Dark Lord Ganondorf has been made.
    Wanna know how to activate the Easter Egg taunt?
    Too bad...
    WALUIGI TIME!!!
    Hold B before using the Up-Taunt. =P
    Done. Look in BrawlVault now.

Hehehehe....so that's how you do it. And here I thought it was a codec taunt or something. Oh well.

Here's my review so far from the update that you've given me.

The sword mode up-B is great and all, but it pushes ganon upwards at the end of the animation while leaving him vulnerable. I can understand the need to balence it, and the extra height helps during recovery, but it looks...how to put it? Unrealistic. Like it doesn't fit smoothly with the animation. It also doesn't work well when using it on the ground....still leaves him popped up in the air where otherwise he could just repeat the move again. (with a bit of delay, of course.)

The Earthquake punch is near perfect. Actually, strike that, it IS perfect. But I see it hitting level nines while they have their shield up...and it leads into a quick flame choke which then combos even further with other---

Wait, why am I complaining about how good and perfect a move is? And why am I [censored]ing about being able to combo an aerial into a flame choke? Disregard this.

Speaking of aerials, Marth's down aerial A was a great idea for Ganondorf's down aerial A. I was kinda dissapionted when you replaced it with the ganon's regular down aerial A. I realize you did that to make people happy....but yeah, a s of a great idea. All it needed was shadow damge and a bit of buffing to mimic what happens when Marth does it. Meteor smashes for all.

Also, the ground down-B (Warlock Kick) is too fast. I suggest taking the one from Balenced Brawl. Though the range on the one you have is sexy, I'd have to say. You could consider keeping that.

Well, I'll add more when I can think of it. Hope I'm helping....

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1707 on: September 24, 2011, 10:43:18 PM »

Just wondering, could you use another animation for detonating down b?
    I think samus has an animation where she checks or does something to her arm cannon, so that might work.
    BTW, your ganondorf sometimes looses his sword while having the sword moveset.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1708 on: September 25, 2011, 06:28:11 AM »

The sword mode up-B is great and all, but it pushes ganon upwards at the end of the animation while leaving him vulnerable. I can understand the need to balence it, and the extra height helps during recovery, but it looks...how to put it? Unrealistic. Like it doesn't fit smoothly with the animation. It also doesn't work well when using it on the ground....still leaves him popped up in the air where otherwise he could just repeat the move again. (with a bit of delay, of course.)
    I do not know what causes the pushing at the end. Sad And he can't repeat his move. And what do you mean it doesn't fit smoothly with the animation?

The Earthquake punch is near perfect. Actually, strike that, it IS perfect. But I see it hitting level nines while they have their shield up...and it leads into a quick flame choke which then combos even further with other---
    Wait, why am I complaining about how good and perfect a move is? And why am I [censored]ing about being able to combo an aerial into a flame choke? Disregard this.
    I see, but the foe should be able to DI out of it.

Speaking of aerials, Marth's down aerial A was a great idea for Ganondorf's down aerial A. I was kinda dissapionted when you replaced it with the ganon's regular down aerial A. I realize you did that to make people happy....but yeah, a s of a great idea. All it needed was shadow damge and a bit of buffing to mimic what happens when Marth does it. Meteor smashes for all.
    I would love to add more sword moves, but the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac just won't take anymore animations. Undecided

Also, the ground down-B (Warlock Kick) is too fast. I suggest taking the one from Balenced Brawl. Though the range on the one you have is sexy, I'd have to say. You could consider keeping that.
    I could keep it, but I could make it slower.

Well, I'll add more when I can think of it. Hope I'm helping....
    Yes, you are helping. Quite a bit tbh. Smiley

Just wondering, could you use another animation for detonating down b?
    I think samus has an animation where she checks or does something to her arm cannon, so that might work.
    BTW, your ganondorf sometimes looses his sword while having the sword moveset.
    That might be because you got hit during the Air Down-B in sword mode. If you're in sword mode and the sword doesn't seem to be there, just use a sword attack. And I'll try using a better animation for the detonating.
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:32:16 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Shadows Wrath
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1709 on: September 25, 2011, 10:03:18 AM »

I do not know what causes the pushing at the end. Sad And he can't repeat his move. And what do you mean it doesn't fit smoothly with the animation?

I don't know how to properly describe it. I'm currently uploading a few gameplay videos of it. I'll be sure to give you the links to them once they both finish uploading. Then you'll see what I meant by it. A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say.

I would love to add more sword moves, but the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac just won't take anymore animations. Undecided

Sorry to hear that. Would have been epic. Sad

....Wait, any way of incorperating it into a FitGanonFinal.pac file? Or am I wrong? Like I said, I don't know how Brawl hacking woirks, but I can still suggest ideas....

I could keep it, but I could make it slower.

Ah, good. I suggested it because the Balenced Brawl version had a reasonable amount of super armor that fit with the whole "since you're not Link, your attacks aren't going to affect me" theme of ganon. I know I shouldn't suggest stuff to the point of him becoming completely overpowered, but my inner fanboy keeps nagging me saying "make the BEST GANON EVUURR". Not that I wish to imply that I consider this to be my own hack, of course. This is all you and I realize that. Sorry if I came off as rude there.

.....Actually, I made a topic on what I wanted out of ganon awhile back. I'll get the link for it right now.
    EDIT: Here it is.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19999.0

Yes, you are helping. Quite a bit tbh. Smiley

D'aawwww, thanks. Cheesy

That might be because you got hit during the Air Down-B in sword mode. If you're in sword mode and the sword doesn't seem to be there, just use a sword attack. And I'll try using a better animation for the detonating.

I should've mentioned that. I saw it too but I didn't consider it much of a problem.  Im srs here

Anyways, the only other suggestion I have right now is to make his up ground A attack (the once-crappy scissor kick) chargable instead of instant. (and leave in vanilla Brawl's explosion for it) I assume it could be done by makng the game think it's a smash attack or something. Not sure, though.
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 10:40:39 AM by Shadows Wrath » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: