KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Zoroark would really be better off without Lucario's counter... I mean, it's a dark type, and countering moves don't exactly fit those.

Quote from: Calamitas on September 28, 2011, 10:25:58 PM
Zoroark would really be better off without Lucario's counter... I mean, it's a dark type, and countering moves don't exactly fit those.

Although there is Sucker Punch, though It's not exactly a Counter. It'd be more like Spiderman's down-b

Alright, I made another update to Dark Lord Ganondorf.

Changes: Balance fixes...
-Up-Smash has more end-lag.
-Up-A on Normal Mode has an option of holding A to gain more power.
-Down-Special on Normal Mode has more start-up lag and more end-lag.
-Up-Special on Sword Mode goes slower and less distance.
-Side-Special's extra distance has been removed.
-His jump height and fall speed are now back to normal.
If you downloaded Dark Lord Ganondorf before 09/28/2011, download him again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In theory this should work...

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 29, 2011, 05:59:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In theory this should work...

Do eet! =D

September 29, 2011, 07:49:44 AM #1760 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 07:54:55 AM by Carnage
Quote from: StarWaffle on September 29, 2011, 05:59:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In theory this should work...
that looks really good starwafle  i see you got the face perfect  this will be much more fun to use than the old Zoroark xD hope it exports okay

altough the hair needs a bit more work zoroark hair is spikey on the tips think DB except they arent aligned the spikes are scatered around his hair xD also need to do a texture with more red around his eyes and abit  of the side of his mouth like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, i just made the hair like that atm so it looks better with parts pieced together. I plan on making that all one color and then reattaching the fur from around his neck to make the random dark spikes.   and that texture needs to be re-done its just the one from my long haired lucario.

Also Zoroark will be a KingJigglypuff PSA exclusive =3

Liking the progress so far StarWaffle. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Got some pics showing the animations that I think need the most work:

[spoiler]

Bring his sword a little lower, and turn his head a bit upwards, then it should be perfect.




...Just look at it. It simply doesn't work for a walk animation for Ganondorf...



Yeah, no comment.



I think the added gfx is mostly good, but probably a bit too much. Tone it down a little.

And lastly...




I have no idea why this happens, but it look awesome.

...I'll probably also write down some impressions for the actual moveset changes later.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 29, 2011, 05:59:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In theory this should work...
FINISH HIM!

Quote from: Calamitas on September 29, 2011, 11:49:28 AM
Got some pics showing the animations that I think need the most work:

[spoiler]

Bring his sword a little lower, and turn his head a bit upwards, then it should be perfect.




...Just look at it. It simply doesn't work for a walk animation for Ganondorf...



Yeah, no comment.



I think the added gfx is mostly good, but probably a bit too much. Tone it down a little.

And lastly...




I have no idea why this happens, but it look awesome.

...I'll probably also write down some impressions for the actual moveset changes later.
Alright. If I can fix the Motionpac, then I'll do it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 28, 2011, 10:21:55 PM
Ask any competitive lucario player. Down B is his worst move.   maybe make it a different/shorter animation.

Well they don't know crap. I use Double Team often, and it pretty much always serves me well when I know the opponent's gameplay.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

so KJP any more news on the predator psa? or a planned moveset?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 29, 2011, 10:17:07 PM
so KJP any more news on the predator psa? or a planned moveset?
Yes. StarWaffle made a neat looking spear.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 29, 2011, 10:19:08 PM
Yes. StarWaffle made a neat looking spear.
so besides doing an awnsome zoroark he is also making predator weapons?  hes my hero xD cant wait for the disks and will he do alternate masks or a maskless predator? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.