KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on September 29, 2011, 10:21:36 PM
so besides doing an awnsome zoroark he is also making predator weapons?  hes my hero xD cant wait for the disks and will he do alternate masks or a maskless predator? xD
I'm not sure about the discs. But the Maskless version is something that just might be too difficult for any vertexer.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 30, 2011, 10:56:37 AM
I'm not sure about the discs. But the Maskless version is something that just might be too difficult for any vertexer.
yah maskeless maught be too dificult but the disks are something predator uses in the games and in Alien vs predator and predator 2 i think
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 30, 2011, 12:49:53 PM
yah maskeless maught be too dificult but the disks are something predator uses in the games and in Alien vs predator and predator 2 i think
I hopefully will be able to replace Snake's gernade and make it not explode.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 30, 2011, 05:28:26 PM
I hopefully will be able to replace Snake's gernade and make it not explode.
i think thats possible just make granade take like 10 mins to explode xD and having enough moment to go in straight line  i think thats possible and you even have snakes granade in hand so  predator can hold off trowing the disk for a certain ammount of time xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

KingJigglypuff? Something's seriously wrong.

It is currently Friday. Hours are passing like minutes and I'm starting to think someone has stolen my Chaos Emerald and started to f*ck with the timestream. Normally, that would be all well and good because that would be ME doing that instead of them. But considering how fast the hands on the clock are moving, I'm going to run out of time to do that video I promised you on the ONE DAY I have to do it this week. I'm also going to have find that DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD again, and make sure that the person who stole it learns that messing with a person who can bash your planet over your head is generally not a good idea.

In short, while I planned to have enough time to do the video like I promised you, it seems that I may not have any time. At all. Literally. I will attempt to fix this problem posthaste, as I intend to keep my promise to you. Till then, let's hope that nothing else happens that will delay it.

Now where the hell is my sword....?
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 30, 2011, 08:22:11 PM
KingJigglypuff? Something's seriously wrong.

It is currently Friday. Hours are passing like minutes and I'm starting to think someone has stolen my Chaos Emerald and started to f*ck with the timestream. Normally, that would be all well and good because that would be ME doing that instead of them. But considering how fast the hands on the clock are moving, I'm going to run out of time to do that video I promised you on the ONE DAY I have to do it this week. I'm also going to have find that DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD again, and make sure that the person who stole it learns that messing with a person who can bash your planet over your head is generally not a good idea.

In short, while I planned to have enough time to do the video like I promised you, it seems that I may not have any time. At all. Literally. I will attempt to fix this problem posthaste, as I intend to keep my promise to you. Till then, let's hope that nothing else happens that will delay it.

Now where the hell is my sword....?
You already made the videos for Dark Lord Ganondorf. And what sword are you talking about?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Don't mind me KJ, just quickly removed a double post cuz of a forum glitch XD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 30, 2011, 08:35:17 PM
Don't mind me KJ, just quickly removed a double post cuz of a forum glitch XD
It's alright. I was just going to remove it myself, but then I had to do something. xD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Can't wait for Predator =3 =3 =3

MUST HAZ
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

September 30, 2011, 09:33:19 PM #1779 Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 09:34:14 PM by Shadows Wrath
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 30, 2011, 08:28:19 PM
You already made the videos for Dark Lord Ganondorf. And what sword are you talking about?

True, but I also promised a video detailing the moveset in general. And I intend to keep my word.

Also...
*shink!*
This one.
*short pause, looks it over*
.....Wow, I need to clean this thing more often. Still has blood on it from the last time....
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

October 02, 2011, 03:13:30 PM #1780 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:17:33 PM by KingJigglypuff
-_-
Another bump, but with an update...but it's not on Predator. The update is on Dragon Yoshi.

Changes made:
-Counter move works much more like a counter.
-Counter attack slows time for briefly more time and the final hit is now electric.
-Up-Special has been changed dramatically. On the ground, it's the counter attack, but without the time slow. And in the air, it's just about the same as Pit's Up-Special.
-Side Special has been changed back to the original, but instead of an egg, Yoshi rolls up into a rock.
-Made a Kirby Hat and did the PSA for it too.
So if you downloaded Dragon Yoshi before 10/02/2011, then download it again.
Note: The models are optional. The only change is that I removed the egg and shell. But the removal of the egg is needed or else the egg will show up in the Side-Special.
And a video of Dragon Yoshi will be coming soon...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

good to se your working on previous hacks too its i shame i dont use yoshi at all :S have someone rel ported over him xD so speaking of predator my friend saw the video and he had an idea since predator doesnt fire his soulder canon on the air or atleast i never saw him doing it the air the N-B in the air should be spear trow AVP3 style predator trows the spear diagonoly down when it hits either oponent ground or a wall it releases an energy blast like in alien vs predator 3 for Ps3 and xBox 360
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Updated the OP with a better explanation of Dragon Yoshi's moveset.

Quote from: Carnage on October 02, 2011, 05:52:49 PM
good to se your working on previous hacks too its i shame i dont use yoshi at all :S have someone rel ported over him xD so speaking of predator my friend saw the video and he had an idea since predator doesnt fire his soulder canon on the air or atleast i never saw him doing it the air the N-B in the air should be spear trow AVP3 style predator trows the spear diagonoly down when it hits either oponent ground or a wall it releases an energy blast like in alien vs predator 3 for Ps3 and xBox 360
I see. I'll take that idea in mind and see if I can make Predator do that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

:vyse: Here's a fresh, steaming video for all of you. This video showcases my latest Yoshi PSA: Dragon Yoshi. The video is also in the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InGGA_mDCTM&feature=channel_video_title
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

DragonYoshi looking awesome :D
can“t wait to try it out later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later