KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


like i said i think KJP and Sdoom should make groudon xD i mean KJP is like the only pokemon psaer around and sddoms made a great moveset so i think it would well together xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

also, bad news on zoroark. I just tested him in game =|   my theory did not work. the wind effects his hair in a strange manner.  but since your making a PSA with him anyhow.. you can just animate his hair to look good. 

Almost done him just making his damn hair band that dosnt want to cooperate....

Quote from: Carnage on October 04, 2011, 07:04:41 AMlike i said i think KJP and Sdoom should make groudon xD i mean KJP is like the only pokemon psaer around and sddoms made a great moveset so i think it would well together xD
yeah that is a better idae then mine
since Sdo0m got him in future plans
KJP like pokemons :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Carnage on October 04, 2011, 07:04:41 AM
like i said i think KJP and Sdoom should make groudon xD i mean KJP is like the only pokemon psaer around and sddoms made a great moveset so i think it would well together xD
We'll see when/if the time comes.

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 04, 2011, 08:27:44 AM
also, bad news on zoroark. I just tested him in game =|   my theory did not work. the wind effects his hair in a strange manner.  but since your making a PSA with him anyhow.. you can just animate his hair to look good. 

Almost done him just making his damn hair band that dosn't want to cooperate....
D:...But it's good to hear that you're almost done. =D

Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 08:59:48 AM
KJP like pokemons :D
Herp derp. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

-_- Really people? :srs:
...
-_- Another freaking bump.
...
-_- And I have began to work on my version of Mewtwo.

What has been done:
-I'm building off the Project Mewtwo PSA because of the Shadow Ball.
-Using the fixed tail model.
-Redid some animations and damage of some moves.
-Moves being kept from Melee: Shadow Ball, Teleport, Grabs, Forward-Air, Neutral-Air, Up-Smash.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KTH on October 06, 2011, 05:23:06 PM
Use my model :vyse:
I'm using the fixed tail model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 06, 2011, 05:26:15 PM
I'm using the fixed tail model.
what is the model with the fixed tail? is it on the vault?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 06, 2011, 05:32:51 PM
what is the model with the fixed tail? is it on the vault?
No, there is a link to it on a topic on Smash Boards.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It's a vertex/bone edit which DarkDragoon and I made and though it worked for the most part, it still isn't perfect.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 06, 2011, 04:48:48 PM
-_- Really people? :srs:
...
-_- Another freaking bump.
...
-_- And I have began to work on my version of Mewtwo.

What has been done:
-I'm building off the Project Mewtwo PSA because of the Shadow Ball.
-Using the fixed tail model.
-Redid some animations and damage of some moves.
-Moves being kept from Melee: Shadow Ball, Teleport, Grabs, Forward-Air, Neutral-Air, Up-Smash.
Yay for new style mewtwo!
Wait, does this means no predator?
Anyway, i wish you good luck :)

Quote from: ds22 on October 06, 2011, 07:14:57 PM
It's a vertex/bone edit which DarkDragoon and I made and though it worked for the most part, it still isn't perfect.
But how about all of the animations? Does he still keep his head low or move his head a lot? I think it might be time for a new Mewtwo. The current one looks fine but animation wise it's just a bother.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Sorry, but did you ever update Silver's Final Smash?


Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 06, 2011, 07:54:10 PM
Sorry, but did you ever update Silver's Final Smash?
No I didn't. :/ Since I originally wanted to do Silver, I think I'll redo the moveset myself. ._. It's kinda difficult getting things right that other people want. ._. I don't get to use my creativity.

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on October 06, 2011, 07:21:52 PM
Yay for new style mewtwo!
Wait, does this means no predator?
Anyway, i wish you good luck :)
No, I'm still making Predator.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]