KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 07, 2011, 11:10:21 PM
Because Pokemon and DBZ are obviously designed for different audiences.

DBZ is an anime designed for older kids and teenagers.  Hence why it contains stronger violence and constant battle scenes that lack any sort of innocence.  Do you ever see any character bleed or die in an episode of Pokemon?  Of course not.  But in DBZ you see it all the time.

But on the actual PSA side of it, the suggestion probably wouldn't be possible, since it's controlling what your opponent does.
well they might be disigned for diferent audiences but they were on tv here like one after another in the morning so ppl who watched pokemon got DBZ right after.

BTW any progress on the mewtwo moveset?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 09, 2011, 08:54:27 PM
well they might be disigned for diferent audiences but they were on tv here like one after another in the morning so ppl who watched pokemon got DBZ right after.

BTW any progress on the mewtwo moveset?
No, not really. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 09, 2011, 10:34:34 PM
No, not really. :-\
well everyone was a life so its understandable and btw what psa do you think it will be done first mewtwo or predator? those are two psas i will be using for sure xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 10, 2011, 09:05:08 PM
well everyone was a life so its understandable and btw what psa do you think it will be done first mewtwo or predator? those are two psas i will be using for sure xD
That's a tough one. I'm re-watching the two movies Mewtwo was in, and I'm going to watch some Predator movies too. And I'm also waiting for StarWaffle to see if he can make a more hand-friendly spear.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 10, 2011, 09:23:36 PM
That's a tough one. I'm re-watching the two movies Mewtwo was in, and I'm going to watch some Predator movies too. And I'm also waiting for StarWaffle to see if he can make a more hand-friendly spear.
well watching mewtwo movies should be quick since they are short xD i have all pokemon movies in Dvd :P for predator  you have like 5 movies 3 for solo predator action and two for alien vs predator action  but they have quite some variety of weapons and gadjets while mewtwo its like psichic shadow ball and  that sphere who isnt even an attack and since you say the beam is psybeam well he uses 4 attacks  but mostly he reflects the attacks with psychic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol at 3rd poll option xD...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on October 11, 2011, 12:01:26 AM
lol at 3rd poll option xD...
Well I read comments saying things like that on SDo0m's and my videos, so that's why I put that there. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 11, 2011, 12:08:52 AM
Well I read comments saying things like that on SDo0m's and my videos, so that's why I put that there. :P
Nice idea xD
FC:4898-8419-2778

>.>
<.<
:>.>:
New preview video...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KTH on October 12, 2011, 02:17:40 PM
Wow! It's amazing!

(Bye Yoshi.)
It's not over Yoshi. :/
It's over Fox.
I replaced Fox because people will most likely have Scott over Lucas and I already have my Dragon Yoshi over Yoshi, and I don't use Fox very much.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

finally a good fox PSA/port
just what i wanted for since i got nothing over Fox and also dont use him :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 12, 2011, 02:19:37 PM
It's not over Yoshi. :/
It's over Fox.

I see that on the video.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 12, 2011, 02:19:37 PMI replaced Fox because people will most likely have Scott over Lucas and I already have my Dragon Yoshi over Yoshi, and I don't use Fox very much.

Fox is my main character :/

October 12, 2011, 08:20:13 PM #1858 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:39:50 PM by Nuke
Very nice KJP... Although id change the Final smash animation of firing with Wolfs Taunt were he roars... Seems more fitting IMO >.>
FC:4898-8419-2778

Maybe a Xenomorph over Charizard should be great.