KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KTH on October 13, 2011, 05:53:41 PM
Maybe a Xenomorph over Charizard should be great.
I don't know. I wouldn't be able to do it, but someone else might.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

...
Just a notice, I need to catch up on my PSA work, so I will deny any helping of other people's PSAs and drop those as well (except Tifa). I can tell you how to do something, but I will not do it for you. But if you like, you can come up with move ideas for:
-Silver.
-Ichigo.
-Predator.
-Mewtwo.
-Scyther.
-Zoroark.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well for Silver i think he shouldnt have all those electric attacks. some of them i agree on, but they make him way too strong. Maybe give him some aura type attacks, like you can keep the same moves, but instead of lightning damage, they should deal aura damage. of course on just some of them.

i dont think he should have that much air mobility.. or if you want him to have that much, maybe try making him heavier.. so that way it balances him out. it kinda sucks having to wait till he practically floats to the floor.

Oh and the side b in air, do you think you can do something about the player spamming that move? because if the do they can just stay in the air and not have to even worry about the battle.

For the Final Smash, im ok with it right now, but maybe you can make the hit boxes last longer, so that way it can be a dependable final smash.. because an opponent or cpu can easily dodge out or away from it.

i dont know if its possible, but maybe the netural b should either be something entirely different, or not let it have the electric shock once it hits, it completely beats out sonics like nothing. And i was thinking, if you can do it of course, the netural b should be something like him stunning the opponent and then throwing them. It could be dodged out of, or blocked. Maybe something like Lucario's side b where if he's close enough he can grab and throw them, and if not it just deals some damage.

other then that, he's a really good character to use. i hope you can continue your work on him soon and make another update on him soon. :)


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 14, 2011, 04:20:18 PM
...
Just a notice, I need to catch up on my PSA work, so I will deny any helping of other people's PSAs and drop those as well (except Tifa). I can tell you how to do something, but I will not do it for you. But if you like, you can come up with move ideas for:
-Silver.
-Ichigo.
-Predator.
-Mewtwo.
-Scyther.
-Zoroark.

dont know much about some character but i will give ideas from the ones that i know

Predator
Side B- disk trow he trows is disk at the enemy
N-B in the air spear trow diagonally down if it hits the floor/wall or an oponent it releases a burst of energy ps3/xbox360 style
Up-B an high jump  he jumps really high when he reaches the maximum high he craches down with his claws and damages neraby enemies(like King Dedede)
side Smash- spear  hit
Down smash - an all around kick like luigi or mario but predator style
FS sams has snake but we see predator standing on top of a building or tree and use predator aim to shoot it causes electric damage
Liked the up smash from the video aswhell the n-B in the ground and the tilts

Mewtwo besides the move kept from melle version (wich are nice)
DownB relfect mewtwo creates a blusi screen in front of him it reflects projectyles and if the enemy atakes it it turns around like pit shield or mario cape
Side B -zend headbutt mewtwo rushes foward with is head it leaves a pinkish trace  can be used for recovery but leaves him open(like waluigi psa :P)
side smash-fire punch a kick punch with fire damage
Down Smash  ice punch to the ground it freezes enemies  that are close on both sides

this are my ideas for now maybe tomorow i can come up with some for scyther or zoroark.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Carchar character looks interesting. That barely looks like Charizard anymore. I'm sure you gonna fix the wings showing up randomly when you slow walk.

Also, I highly dislike the running attack (Luigi's) It takes the seriousness away.

October 14, 2011, 08:17:37 PM #1865 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:46:48 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 14, 2011, 07:50:33 PM
That Carchar character looks interesting. That barely looks like Charizard anymore. I'm sure you gonna fix the wings showing up randomly when you slow walk.

Also, I highly dislike the running attack (Luigi's) It takes the seriousness away.
Carchar is not a very serious character. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Perhaps what he means is...

The dash attack makes him look more like a coward. Think about it, his other attacks have him, knocking foes away with a hammer, like a boss... But then he's running away crying... Like a wimp? Kinda odd honestly.

I think that's what IS meant.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 14, 2011, 08:55:51 PM
Perhaps what he means is...

The dash attack makes him look more like a coward. Think about it, his other attacks have him, knocking foes away with a hammer, like a boss... But then he's running away crying... Like a wimp? Kinda odd honestly.

I think that's what IS meant.

I see...
I have an idea.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 14, 2011, 08:17:37 PM
Charchar is not a very serious character. :P

Charchar? How dare ye mispell your own characters name ;o!

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 14, 2011, 08:55:51 PM
Perhaps what he means is...

The dash attack makes him look more like a coward. Think about it, his other attacks have him, knocking foes away with a hammer, like a boss... But then he's running away crying... Like a wimp? Kinda odd honestly.

I think that's what IS meant.


You know me too well, sir.

October 14, 2011, 09:49:14 PM #1869 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:50:24 PM by KingJigglypuff
More work has been done on Carchar. Expect a video soon...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 14, 2011, 09:30:30 PM
Charchar? How dare ye mispell your own characters name ;o!
Fixed it. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*Expects a video soon*

Also, lol at the editing.

Even more lol at him shooting lazors out of his [censored] for the Final Smash.

Finally managed to finish the annotations and brought it off Private. In short, it's done. Flaws and all. :>.>palm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoCHvwu3cQ

Took me long enough, didn't it?  :notimp:
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

Quote from: Shadows Wrath on October 15, 2011, 02:27:08 PM
Finally managed to finish the annotations and brought it off Private. In short, it's done. Flaws and all. :>.>palm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoCHvwu3cQ

Took me long enough, didn't it?  :notimp:
Nice. :) Thanks.
Hope you didn't strain yourself. :/

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 14, 2011, 09:59:47 PM
*Expects a video soon*

Also, lol at the editing.

Even more lol at him shooting lazors out of his [censored] for the Final Smash.
xD Yeah, I know. The laser thing was unintentional. xD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Due to the stuff that's going on in KC:MM, I'm wondering if it would be alright to spread myself to LST. I'll stay on KC, just might not be on it much until things get better. If Kitty Corp is alright with this, then I will be on both Kitty Corp and LST.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]