KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Hey KJP.  I hope you're feeling better.  I don't mean this to be pushy or rude, but when do you think you'll be able to work on my request?  Speaking of which, do you still remember it?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Quote from: Amulet_Clover on October 18, 2011, 08:53:29 PMHey KJP.  I hope you're feeling better.  I don't mean this to be pushy or rude, but when do you think you'll be able to work on my request?  Speaking of which, do you still remember it?
I'm sorry, but I'm dropping any requests I have accepted. I need to catch up on my own stuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so kjp what are you actually doing some progress on?predator?mewtwo?other?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 18, 2011, 09:01:41 PMso kjp what are you actually doing some progress on?predator?mewtwo?other?
With Predator, I'm currently trying to get the spear into place. And with Mewtwo, I'm looking at videos to get better ideas.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Silver?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

That avatar, Carchar is over Charizard now? xD

Quote from: Puraidou on October 19, 2011, 07:12:44 AM
That avatar, Carchar is over Charizard now? xD

No he's over Fox.  Check KJ's Youtube channel for a video preview.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 19, 2011, 12:44:22 AM
With Predator, I'm currently trying to get the spear into place. And with Mewtwo, I'm looking at videos to get better ideas.
so the spear looks wierd? what do you mean does it get bent or something?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 19, 2011, 07:33:27 AM
No he's over Fox.  Check KJ's Youtube channel for a video preview.
Oh neat, looks cool. Though some animations still show Chari's wings, though that should be removable right?

Quote from: Carnage on October 19, 2011, 09:49:14 AMso the spear looks wierd? what do you mean does it get bent or something?
No. It is just out of place in his hand.

Quote from: Puraidou on October 19, 2011, 10:16:06 AMOh neat, looks cool. Though some animations still show Chari's wings, though that should be removable right?
Correct. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 19, 2011, 12:45:52 PM
No. It is just out of place in his hand.
tryed in another hand bone? maybe one of them will fit well and you can rotate it so the spear will look like a spear in hand.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 18, 2011, 08:59:12 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm dropping any requests I have accepted. I need to catch up on my own stuff.

It's all right.  I totally understand that you're busy.  I actually have quite a lot to say to you at this moment.

Read this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Me and my long-windedness...

Anyway, best of luck with your projects!
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

kinda late for the drama thing, but dont be too hard on urself and dont let anybody get u down... this is only internet, i dont think u know any of the users personnaly, right?

Quote from: jokekid on October 21, 2011, 02:44:48 PM
kinda late for the drama thing, but dont be too hard on urself and dont let anybody get u down... this is only internet, i dont think u know any of the users personnaly, right?
No, I do not know anyone personally here.
>.> tbh, I was about to bump this topic again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]