KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 26, 2011, 11:21:43 AM
If you like to.

of course I want to help you!
I will PM you tomorrow when I have free time :D
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Not to sound like an ass but why use the old Mewtwo PSA as a base?

It has gone through way too many hands and feels unpolished as hell (this is coming from someone who has worked on it at one point). Not to mention that the animations look horrible.

I'd much rather see you start fresh than recycle a project that never lived up to its expectations. You'll have to redo most of the old animations anyway. Speaking of that, maybe you could get an imported model with a custom rig better suited for his model? I remember there being some serious animation issues with his tail on Lucario's rig who simply doesn't have enough tail bones.

That's just my opinion but you have a chance to do something great here, something many people wanted ever since brawl hacking came to be. Don't waste it D:

As for the yellow eyes that is really easy, I know I did it for the Down B I designed for one of the early versions (back when we didn't even have a vertex). If memory serves right it's just a single line of code.

Quote from: dRage on October 27, 2011, 01:35:53 PM
Not to sound like an ass but why use the old Mewtwo PSA as a base?

It has gone through way too many hands and feels unpolished as hell (this is coming from someone who has worked on it at one point). Not to mention that the animations look horrible.

I'd much rather see you start fresh then recycle a project that never lived up to its expectations. You'll have to redo most of the old animations anyway. Speaking of that, maybe you could get an imported model with a custom rig better suited for his model? I remember there being some serious animation issues with his tail on Lucario's rig who simply doesn't have enough tail bones.

That's just my opinion but you have a chance to do something great here, something many people wanted ever since brawl hacking came to be. Don't waste it D:

As for the yellow eyes that is really easy, I know I did it for the Down B I designed for one of the early versions (back when we didn't even have a vertex). If memory serves right it's just a single line of code.

I cant possibly like this post enough. Well friggin said, dammit.

Quote from: dRage on October 27, 2011, 01:35:53 PM
Not to sound like an ass but why use the old Mewtwo PSA as a base?

It has gone through way too many hands and feels unpolished as hell (this is coming from someone who has worked on it at one point). Not to mention that the animations look horrible.

I'd much rather see you start fresh than recycle a project that never lived up to its expectations. You'll have to redo most of the old animations anyway. Speaking of that, maybe you could get an imported model with a custom rig better suited for his model? I remember there being some serious animation issues with his tail on Lucario's rig who simply doesn't have enough tail bones.

That's just my opinion but you have a chance to do something great here, something many people wanted ever since brawl hacking came to be. Don't waste it D:

As for the yellow eyes that is really easy, I know I did it for the Down B I designed for one of the early versions (back when we didn't even have a vertex). If memory serves right it's just a single line of code.
I see your point. And yes, I do want to use a rigged Mewtwo model. And I only used the Mewtwo project for the Shadow Ball (I don't know how to make the GFX appear when it hits the wall).

Quote from: Velen Zero on October 27, 2011, 04:34:33 AM
I want a video fo the three final smashes.

Nao~![/smooth, action hero voice.]
lolk. :P
I'll make a video when I get home.
My only issue if that my video file is freaking huge, my video quality isn't very good, and that Youtube/my Internet sometimes likes to bum out on me. .__.
...
If Data or SDo0m don't mind, then they could.
:>.>: You and your high quality videos.
Grrr.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: dRage on October 27, 2011, 01:35:53 PM
Not to sound like an ass but why use the old Mewtwo PSA as a base?

It has gone through way too many hands and feels unpolished as hell (this is coming from someone who has worked on it at one point). Not to mention that the animations look horrible.

I'd much rather see you start fresh than recycle a project that never lived up to its expectations. You'll have to redo most of the old animations anyway. Speaking of that, maybe you could get an imported model with a custom rig better suited for his model? I remember there being some serious animation issues with his tail on Lucario's rig who simply doesn't have enough tail bones.

That's just my opinion but you have a chance to do something great here, something many people wanted ever since brawl hacking came to be. Don't waste it D:

As for the yellow eyes that is really easy, I know I did it for the Down B I designed for one of the early versions (back when we didn't even have a vertex). If memory serves right it's just a single line of code.

I think you're right with the dissapointment with the project at some point, did you know that the Mewtwo tail was fixed already time ago?

Also I hope you don't say that the new version is horrible, because it isn't. I have posted information and pictures about the upcoming reboot already.
And all the "horrible" (I agree) old animations have been replaced already.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




...
:srs: Bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1 of the A/A boards.
...
Thank you for your PM AGFan, it worked very well. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 28, 2011, 05:02:48 PM
Thank you for your PM AGFan, it worked very well. :)
:af: no problem!
Did you put the yellow eye damage in all the damage animations?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on October 28, 2011, 05:47:33 PM:af: no problem! Did you put the yellow eye damage in all the damage animations?
Yes I did.

Quote from: KTH on October 28, 2011, 05:35:59 PMAny new about the stats of Mew2?
Yes. Thanks to AGFan, I managed to have his eyes go yellow when hurt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]




So SDo0m. Did you get to test the update?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

After Mewtwo, you preview to do what?
Dr.Mario over ROB? troll/

Quote from: KTH on October 29, 2011, 08:20:29 PMAfter Mewtwo, you preview to do what? Dr.Mario over ROB? troll/
lol. :P We'll see. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]