KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KTH on October 30, 2011, 05:53:41 PMHidden message spotted troll/ How you did to make Brawl text?
It's close to Brawl text, but it isn't. I used Times New Roman font in bold.

Quote from: kururu on October 30, 2011, 05:42:50 PMplease make kpg mewtwo psa for pal and  his sound from melee  :kdance:
I would if I could, but I would need to know the entire PAL sound effects list for Lucario.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 30, 2011, 05:55:30 PM
It's close to Brawl text, but it isn't. I used Times New Roman font in bold.
I would if I could, but I would need to know the entire PAL sound effects list for Lucario.
i downloaded mewtwo now im gonna test it and when you release the final version i will make this moveset be pal sound compatible but only in final version since if i putt it now you update the psa and i have to redo everything again making a psa pal takes like 20-30 min its boring but it pays out xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on October 30, 2011, 04:38:44 PM
I loved too when Mewtwo got eye yellow when he hurt, good job AGFan and KJP. Just he didn't get them on "Fall" animation but it's nothing.

the Fall animation? in Melee it didn't has the eye yellow when he is falling. just when gets hit, or exactly when It gets grabbed by someone  :P

and I'm going to test Mewtwo out right now KJP  :af:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on October 30, 2011, 06:31:40 PM
the Fall animation? in Melee it didn't has the eye yellow when he is falling. just when gets hit, or exactly when It gets grabbed by someone  :P

and I'm going to test Mewtwo out right now KJP  :af:
Oh yeah, you right, he don't have. My bad.

Quote from: KTH on October 30, 2011, 06:54:02 PM
Oh yeah, you right, he don't have. My bad.

no worries ;P ;3


and here is my Feedback about Mewtwo :af:

I loved playing with your Mewtwo is very creative and powerful, I loved the D-air, the Dash attack and up-A and many others attacks I also its me or I feel that Mewtwo is bigger in size? haha xD
the Side-B and Down-B are also epic and the Final Smash is awesome but I think that you could still add more GFX to make it more cool and its kinda overpowered thats why It fits Mewtwo Perfectly xD
I can't wait for the second version of this! Good Luck on it dude.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




i just tested the psa here is my feedback
I see some of lucarios moves there but i guess like you say they are placehoulder moves so i wont talk about those.

The taill altough it doesnt bend like before it looks preety wierd during wait animations and even during attacks if you pay attention in melee the taill doesnt get like that why not make it straighter instead f curved upwards?

AAA combo: i dont know it just doest fell right an AAA that makes the oponent get back for another AAA move is well ,wierd and i abused it alot lol

Up tilt: well normal nove nothing to say here is good

Smashes : not much to say here but the up smash should have a way more gfx why so small? also you should get ride of that side smash charging animation from lucario it looks wierd when mewtwo does it.

Neutral/Foward/Down Aerials: preety good nothing to say here

Up aerial:needs to be changed completely looks like a wierd ancient power with darkness lol

Trows: Preety good i wouldnt change anything about them i like them

Catch wait  animation needs to be totally revamped  since its lucarios and mewtwo gets deformed between the legs

Down tilt:this could be so much improved why not make like your ichigo side B if it touches an enemy it apears and does the attack  i mean i failled this attack so many times when the opoenet was near me i felt like a noob lol is just the instinct,if you make an small collision buble on the move that if connects he makes the attack would be much better.

Dash attack:just seems it has way to much range and no endlag  we can almost spam it without letting the oponent do much.


Down B: dont know about this one  in the ground its an ok move in the air its just too complicated to use since we cant tell the charges very well and its like a lotary lol  i would be very well pleased with just the flash its a nice effect and i like the move sonce its hard to make full use of the rest since like i said its like a lottary


Side B: better than any  attempt until now and i see you kinda balanced it  when used in the air but you maded Mewtwo the best edje guarder ever since if mewtwo is on the ground near the edje if he grabs an aerial oponent is almost an OHKO since he trows then hard to the bottom of the screen, also did you know during the side B he also reflects attacks from behind lol

Up B liked the new animations and i see you maded it  have a endlag after so we cant slide left and right straight away its a nice move

FS i know its just until the next version but if he use it facing left mewtwo does the FS with the back to us lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The last part of the AAA combo is like an Attack100. Yes, the Down-Special already has a flask marker of when a charge is active. And I think if I made the Down-Tilt like Ichigo's Side-Special, then it would be quite broken.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I am defiantly giving this a try once I am home. In the mean time, it would be cool to see some gameplay videos of the version you just released.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

umm KJP, could i ask a favor out of you?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on October 30, 2011, 08:26:42 PMumm KJP, could i ask a favor out of you?
It depends on what it is.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well my gf really wants a vertex of one of her O.C.s called Steel, (The Anti-Silver) I dont know how to make vertexes and i was wondering if you'd might be able to make it, all it really is is just Silver's front bangs facing down towards his face. He looks like this.



I think that it's a pretty simple request.. but im not sure on how all this vertexing things works. And i was wondering if you could please do this for me?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


>.>
<.<
I'm going to make a new era of Enhanced characters. And unlike my old Enhanced Characters, these Enhanced Characters will actually be enhanced and not broken copies. :P

Quote from: MandoWolfe on October 30, 2011, 09:03:37 PMwell my gf really wants a vertex of one of her O.C.s called Steel, (The Anti-Silver) I dont know how to make vertexes and i was wondering if you'd might be able to make it, all it really is is just Silver's front bangs facing down towards his face. He looks like this. I think that it's a pretty simple request.. but im not sure on how all this vertexing things works. And i was wondering if you could please do this for me?
I'm sorry, but I'm not a good vertexer.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 31, 2011, 12:40:26 AM>.> <.< I'm going to make a new era of Enhanced characters. And unlike my old Enhanced Characters, these Enhanced Characters will actually be enhanced and not broken copies.
Yay, announcement. =D

October 31, 2011, 01:11:49 AM #2024 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 01:13:11 AM by KingJigglypuff
Important! If you downloaded Carchar before, download him again. I fixed a freezing problem that had to deal with battering items. He won't hurt foes with them, but I'll fix that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]