KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 78 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Hey, KJP maybe you could have Carchar use Bowser's, or Charizard's soundbank, if you dont already have it that way, i didnt see it so...

Very nice psa though, i never thought id see a psa with three sets of specials, as well as 3 final smashes.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

My new era of Enhanced Characters has begun. I have started with Charizard. I hexed its Flamethrower and Glide. And I made it so that Fly is like Meta Knight's Shuttle Loop. Flamethrower never weakens, your angle is enhanced, and head movement is faster, but the flames are now even more easy to DI out of than before. And I made the glide have more speed and faster turning. I also programmed him to have 6 jumps instead of three.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on November 01, 2011, 08:21:08 PMHey, KJP maybe you could have Carchar use Bowser's, or Charizard's soundbank, if you dont already have it that way, i didnt see it so... Very nice psa though, i never thought id see a psa with three sets of specials, as well as 3 final smashes.
That would require a Gecko code. If I knew the Sound swap code, then I would make it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Glad to hear you're re-making the ennhanced characters to be more balanced versions of the normal character ^_^ I still have one or two of the old ones over characters that don't have any good PSA's (like Ivysaur), so I'm interested to see how it turns out.

i await ganon the most... this PSAs will be balanced for vBrawl, right?

Quote from: Carnage on November 01, 2011, 08:02:09 PM
its alot more complicated to use KJP psa becuase the model was ported but the pac file is luigi s while all other mewtwo ports are only renamed files over marth and then rel ported over some character  and  shadow ball and KJP side B cant be ported since they are articles and a spcial grab that only some characters have and to port melee mewtwo over luigi i remaded the all mewtwo moveset under luigi so KJP psa if anyone ever ported you can either rename files over marth(he will lose side B,N-B,Up B and the fs since only lucario can go to the center of the screen) or make a real port and remake all the psa over some character

sounds complicated x0

also I tested Carchar PSA and I like it :af:
but sometimes when you interrupt his Final Smash he does it again and the Rock and sparks GFX freeze on the screen until he does the FS again. why does this happens? otherwise is very cool one of my Favorites xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 10:18:05 PM
i await ganon the most... this PSAs will be balanced for vBrawl, right?
Yes they will.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 01, 2011, 10:20:47 PM
also I tested Carchar PSA and I like it :af:
but sometimes when you interrupt his Final Smash he does it again and the Rock and sparks GFX freeze on the screen until he does the FS again. why does this happens? otherwise is very cool one of my Favorites xD
Oh. I'm trying to find a way to fix that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So what do you mean by "Enhance"?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 01, 2011, 10:25:06 PM
So what do you mean by "Enhance"?
Make their gameplay better. But I'm only doing this for characters that don't have any good PSAs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Interesting, have a list so far?Olimar has to be one right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

well KJP for enhanced squirtle ivisaur and charizard a down B attack would be amazing and you can still make them switch in one of the taunts maybe down taunt? so ppl can switch around and have down B attack xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... i want ganny, all the PSAs are OPed... xD

and i'd like to have a good playing ganon, i remember back in melee, where by using aerials with low jumps u could be almost as fast as captain falcon...

EDIT: i voted NO, cuz if u die u change PKMN, what means that if u want to play with ivy for example, u cant switch back, so the no-changing would only be a bother

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 01, 2011, 10:32:10 PMInteresting, have a list so far?Olimar has to be one right?
Olimar might be a possibility.
-Charizard.
-Ivysaur.
-Squirtle.
-Olimar?
-Pikachu?
-Jigglypuff.
-Zelda?
-Mario?.
-Luigi?.
-Peach.
-Meta Knight?
-Mr. Game and Watch?
-Wario?
-Ice Climbers?
-King Dedede.
-Bowser.
-Donkey Kong?
-R.O.B.?

Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 10:32:53 PM... i want ganny, all the PSAs are OPed... xD and i'd like to have a good playing ganon, i remember back in melee, where by using aerials with low jumps u could be almost as fast as captain falcon... EDIT: i voted NO, cuz if u die u change PKMN, what means that if u want to play with ivy for example, u cant switch back, so the no-changing would only be a bother
What about my Dark Lord Ganondorf? Sure some things about it seem OP, but imo is probally the most balanced Ganon PSA out there.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i'll check it out

and i dont think rob s necesary, he's pretty strong if u know how to play him

Quote from: jokekid on November 02, 2011, 12:55:30 AM
i'll check it out

and i dont think rob s necesary, he's pretty strong if u know how to play him
So then this applies for metaknight, Wario, ice climbers and probably any top tier character  :notimp:

pretty much yeah, why making a strong character stronger???