KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 10:32:53 PMi voted NO, cuz if u die u change PKMN, what means that if u want to play with ivy for example, u cant switch back, so the no-changing would only be a bother

You could use the independent Pokemon and ZSS code, the PT Pokemon won't switch when they die if that is active. It also lets you choose the regular PT if you wanted to. The only downside I've found so far is that when the Pokemon break a Smash Ball, it just breaks, they don't get to use their Final Smash.

Quote from: Carnage on November 01, 2011, 10:32:39 PM
well KJP for enhanced squirtle ivisaur and charizard a down B attack would be amazing and you can still make them switch in one of the taunts maybe down taunt? so ppl can switch around and have down B attack xD

Not possible.  P:M team tried for ages to get that to work and it doesn't

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2011, 06:19:34 AM
Not possible.  P:M team tried for ages to get that to work and it doesn't
really couldnt you just try another way around like labits?if labit not set down b attacks if do down taunt labit is set and when using down b again you switch thats how i was thinking
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

could seismic toss be a grab if your changing them?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 02, 2011, 02:27:38 PM
could seismic toss be a grab if your changing them?
I'll see if I can make Charizard use Seismic Toss for a throw.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh kjp how is predator coming along? and with carchar i noticed he cant aim the cracker launcher ..the shot trajectory changes but the item stays in the same position it doesn't really matter to me though
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 02, 2011, 05:30:29 PM
oh kjp how is predator coming along? and with carchar i noticed he cant aim the cracker launcher ..the shot trajectory changes but the item stays in the same position it doesn't really matter to me though
I think I'm seeming to stall Predator. I think it's because I can't think of any good move ideas, and that I'm having a very difficult time rotating the vertex I have of the spear to fit his hand. I think I'll just try to find a good spear model and rig it to the bones of a battering item. And I know about the cracker launcher issue with Carchar, but I do not know how to fix that. I don't think anyone does. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

last thing i want to say (i dont want to clutter your thread with my posts)

carchar is one of my favorite psa's one big thing is that me and me friends can use the same character yet we can have different moves which makes carchar awesome i personally call the move changing "adaptation" because his different modes can help to fight different types of character like the gun mode can help him go toe to toe with other projectile using characters and still be able to change and fight people hand to hand like ganon or cap  :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 08:51:28 AM
really couldnt you just try another way around like labits?if labit not set down b attacks if do down taunt labit is set and when using down b again you switch thats how i was thinking

By "P:M tried for ages" I really mean:

Some of the smartest Brawl coders out there tried multiple different methods for approximately a year to try and get it to work, and it didn't.  It doesn't work

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 02, 2011, 05:45:00 PMlast thing i want to say (i dont want to clutter your thread with my posts) carchar is one of my favorite psa's one big thing is that me and me friends can use the same character yet we can have different moves which makes carchar awesome i personally call the move changing "adaptation" because his different modes can help to fight different types of character like the gun mode can help him go toe to toe with other projectile using characters and still be able to change and fight people hand to hand like ganon or cap  :af:
It's alright. You can comment as much as you like. And I'm glad Carchar appeals to you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2011, 06:15:45 PM
By "P:M tried for ages" I really mean:

Some of the smartest Brawl coders out there tried multiple different methods for approximately a year to try and get it to work, and it didn't.  It doesn't work
its a shame becuase i know  it was possible in samus ZSS why wouldnt it be on pokemons? but i guess they are diferent some how
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2011, 06:15:45 PMBy "P:M tried for ages" I really mean: Some of the smartest Brawl coders out there tried multiple different methods for approximately a year to try and get it to work, and it didn't.  It doesn't work
I did a test. And I have proved you wrong to an extent. I used an LA-Bit and it does work, but two things to note:
-Only works on the ground.
-The camera zooms out, then zooms back in and the Pokemon Trainer throws the Pokeball, but the Pokemon does not change.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Xenomorph on November 02, 2011, 06:36:43 PM
I did a test. And I have proved you wrong to an extent. I used an LA-Bit and it does work, but two things to note:
-Only works on the ground.
-The camera zooms out, then zooms back in and the Pokemon Trainer throws the Pokeball, but the Pokemon does not change.
guess the theory of labits do work xD and those camera zooms are probably hardcoded did you switch action tab or stayed in the smae tab with the attack code? maybe if you jump if la bit is set go to action XXX and make the attack there  maybe it works  on the ground and air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 06:42:58 PMguess the theory of labits do work xD and those camera zooms are probably hardcoded did you switch action tab or stayed in the smae tab with the attack code? maybe if you jump if la bit is set go to action XXX and make the attack there  maybe it works  on the ground and air
Charizard only has 7 Actions. ._. One action is for the Pokemon Switch and the other Action is for Flamethrower.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

is possible make a mewtwo psa and his sound from melee for pal