KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Xenomorph on November 02, 2011, 06:45:47 PM
Charizard only has 7 Actions. ._. One action is for the Pokemon Switch and the other Action is for Flamethrower.
really lol did you try redirecting  for example for his side B attack? like if labit set do switch if not side B actionend to see if the camera still zooms or if it doesnt work in the air??
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: kururu on November 02, 2011, 06:53:06 PMis possible make a mewtwo psa and his sound from melee for pal
That would require editing the PAL .brsar and then I would have to know the SFX IDs for PAL.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 06:53:32 PMreally lol did you try redirecting  for example for his side B attack? like if labit set do switch if not side B actionend to see if the camera still zooms or if it doesnt work in the air??
I could try that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Xenomorph on November 02, 2011, 07:01:31 PM
That would require editing the PAL .brsar and then I would have to know the SFX IDs for PAL.
I could try that.
if that works then you can just edit the side B subaction to take a diferent root if a second labit is active like charged attacks and all and it will make the down B attack possible if it works
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 07:11:53 PMif that works then you can just edit the side B subaction to take a diferent root if a second labit is active like charged attacks and all and it will make the down B attack possible if it works
I just tried it and it did not work. It looks like you're going to have to deal with the attack being only on the ground.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Xenomorph on November 02, 2011, 07:13:48 PM
I just tried it and it did not work. It looks like you're going to have to deal with the attack being only on the ground.
better then nothing xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Progress on Enhanced Charizard:
-Flamethrower never weakens.
-Flamethrower can be more easily DIed out of.
-The angle of the flames is different.
-Charizard's head can be tilted more upward and much faster.
-Gliding speed is faster.
-Glide turing is faster.
-Charizard goes into its glide after using Fly.
-Now has 6 jumps.
-Two different Down-Specials:
-The old Pokemon Switch and Fire Blast.
Fire Blast: 1 fire damage (30 times)+5 fire damage=35 damage total.
-Run speed is much faster (not by a lot though).
-Can Wall jump.
-Down-Air is faster and weaker.
-The landing of Down-Air makes a small, weak Earthquake (5 damage).
-Gliding does not go into helpless after the final jump, unless Fly is used.
-Fire Blast is activated with the Up-Taunt, and Pokemon Switch is activated with the Side-Taunt.
...
So...
Want me to release him yet? Or would you rather have me do some more work?

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 07:18:41 PMbetter then nothing xD
Exactly. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ah I see what you mean.  You did it so you could have BOTH moves mapped to the Down B.  I'm assuming that means the LA Bit switch is via taunts?  If so, the switch taunt should be very quick imo.  Having to do the taunt AND the slow ass Pokemon Switch seems like it would be a pain in a fast paced battle.  It's hard enough just getting the switch off on its own (only real time it's safe is when you land the kill, which may not always be the best time).

But interesting find, even though it didn't fully work :< and nice changes on 'Zard so far.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 02, 2011, 09:53:36 PMAh I see what you mean.  You did it so you could have BOTH moves mapped to the Down B.  I'm assuming that means the LA Bit switch is via taunts?  If so, the switch taunt should be very quick imo.  Having to do the taunt AND the slow ass Pokemon Switch seems like it would be a pain in a fast paced battle.  It's hard enough just getting the switch off on its own (only real time it's safe is when you land the kill, which may not always be the best time). But interesting find, even though it didn't fully work :< and nice changes on 'Zard so far.
I made the Bits activate and deactivate right when the taunt starts. Maybe I should give Charizard a few frames of invincibility or Super Armor during Fire Blast.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Glad to see some charizard psa wich i will use xD also what ever happened to predator? i was looking foward to him
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2011, 10:59:56 PMGlad to see some charizard psa wich i will use xD also what ever happened to predator? i was looking foward to him
I answered the same question a page or two ago.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Why not have the taunt immediately change action to the pokemon switch action right after the bit is set? Then, in the beginning of the switch action, unset the bit immediately, so that the taunt always switches Pokemon, and the down b always does something else?

That way, the taunt button becomes the change button, which is better, because taunts can only be used on the ground anyway, like the switch. Just saying... that's how I'd do it.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: HaloedHero on November 02, 2011, 11:22:44 PMWhy not have the taunt immediately change action to the pokemon switch action right after the bit is set? Then, in the beginning of the switch action, unset the bit immediately, so that the taunt always switches Pokemon, and the down b always does something else? That way the taunt button becomes the change button, which is better, because taunts can only be used on the ground anyway, like the switch. Just saying... that's how I'd do it.
I think no matter what, the Down-Special can be only used on the ground. I think The Pokemon Trainer's pac file would have to be further hacked in order to make it useful in the air too. Or unless you were meaning something else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, then that little bit of what I said is insignificant, but the other thing about the taunt automatically changing to the switch action as soon as it sets the bit is a good idea, I think.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: HaloedHero on November 02, 2011, 11:57:36 PMWell, then that little bit of what I said is insignificant, but the other thing about the taunt automatically changing to the switch action as soon as it sets the bit is a good idea, I think.
I could try it. I could make it the Down-Taunt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

-________- I'm giving up. I ran into an unfixible freeze. And now I have to start over. Hexing and all. Until a better Smash Attacks comes out that can edit Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Dedede without corrupting the file, I will never edit Charizard again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]