KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 77 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Bummer. I'm sorry to hear that. The new Brawlbox corrupted a Ganon animation file I was working on a bunch of times, so I feel your pain.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Hey Kjp have you seen what Vee Lucifer is rigging right now? i know you will like what you see there xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey kjp could i use the carchar csp that u have in ur OP
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 09:22:53 PMHey Kjp have you seen what Vee Lucifer is rigging right now? i know you will like what you see there xD
I already saw. :P

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 04, 2011, 02:05:34 AMhey kjp could i use the carchar csp that u have in ur OP
The user Irukari made CSPs for him.
http://imageshack.us/g/253/charcharicon.png/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

thank you  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

KjP what happened to that sexy zoroark starwafle showed a quit a few pages back and he said it would be exclusive to your psa  did he ever sent you the model becuase that model was like 3 times better than the one we have now xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 04, 2011, 04:04:49 AMthank you  ;D
No problem.

Quote from: Carnage on November 04, 2011, 09:19:20 AMKjP what happened to that sexy zoroark starwafle showed a quit a few pages back and he said it would be exclusive to your psa  did he ever sent you the model becuase that model was like 3 times better than the one we have now xD
No, not yet. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

...
:srs: Really people? When SDo0m announced Tekkaman Blade over Pit, people just start bashing Waluigi. :srs: What the hell is wrong with you!? :srs: I can understand comments saying that people don't use Waluigi, but to start suddenly bashing him, that's just complete bull [censored]. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Just searched through last 4 pages of your and SDoom's thread.

Only one person went "he'll be better than Waluigi anyway". And that's the only real bashing I've noticed.

What the hell.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on November 04, 2011, 03:02:47 PM
Just searched through last 4 pages of your and SDoom's thread.

Only one person went "he'll be better than Waluigi anyway". And that's the only real bashing I've noticed.

What the hell.
I read more than 1, at least I think so. Or maybe those other people just deleted their posts.
...
._. I tend to jump ahead of things when I'm not in a good mood.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

these little rage outbursts are getting kinda annoying... :srs:

They really are getting annoying, man.

KJP, you need to learn how to control that. Not only for your sake and reputation here, but for your real life as well.

This will lead to a very unhealthy lifestyle, trust me.

And who gives a flying [censored] what people say? There's ALWAYS gonna be at least one person saying something negative about something. That's just how it is. They're called "haters".

Now your mission is, to not let them get to you. You complaing about it on your own thread, only makes them happier.

KJP i can“t replace WaLuigi even for a Sdo0m PSA reasons why:
1. cuz waLuigi moveset is Epic
2. its is WaLuigi and he is awesome too
3. i am a mario fanboy(at same time with DBZ/Sonic)
4. i dont know that tekken Blade

there is only one thing that can get me to replace Waluigi it is my planed Goku over Pit(if i ever getting started on him) for possible SSJ mode but then i will port Waluigi to someone else maybe captain falcon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Whatever, ignore them. I prefer Waluigi over any import. ;D I'm saving Pit imports for if ever by some miracle, Dant pops up with an update to the clone engine.

Objection!!!

1.- Only one people said that it will be better than waluigi.
2.- that person said that it was a joke
Here is the evidence:
Tomato, tamato. A joke that meant no disrespect ^_~ (Btw the way, it's Tomato, aaaaallllwwwaaayyysssss tomato) But I seriously do want to be able to keep waluigi Im srs here  :srs:
3.-No one started bashing on waluigi,you are just imagining things.

Take that!

Seriously KJP, i think you are getting kinda invidious about someone.....
Anyways, stop being so melodramatic, a simple "This waluigi haters are annoying" or something like that would have been enough to show your point.  :srs: