KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Sooooo....
Back in topic, any progress on mewtwo or carchar?  :af2:
Or in predator =(


Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 05, 2011, 11:23:35 PMSooooo.... Back in topic, any progress on mewtwo or carchar?  :af2: Or in predator =(
For Mewtwo and Carchar, I have yet to receive much feedback.
And for Predator, I heard someone is rigging a Predator model.
...
And also Vee has ran into a rigging problem on the Alien model, so I'm going to have to find someone else to rig one.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

you have a very nice avvy XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do ya know. SJS made a comic about my raging. xD
To be honest, I actually lol'd at this. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 05, 2011, 11:40:28 PMyou have a very nice avvy XD
lol
Quote from: KTH on November 05, 2011, 11:34:34 PMSexy avvy. troll/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Its a shame on that alien over wolf import :S maybe its becuase of wolf boneset? i think diddy kong may have the best boneset for a xenomorph altough wolf slashes fit alien preety well
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 07, 2011, 05:14:14 PM #2121 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 05:36:25 PM by KingJigglypuff
...
*Sigh*
...
Bumping after two days of inactivity. ._. How many times have I had to bump this thread now? ._.
...
And I have yet to receive much feedback on Carchar and Mewtwo. ._. And now you should see why I rage/speak my mind. >_> But even so, I really need to find a way to stop getting so irritated.
...
My next project will be Garchomp. I will be porting the rigged model by Soneek over onto Meta Knight. I just need to find out a way to change Meta Knight's Final Smash without the hitbox putting the foe in place first. Like anyone really cares anyway. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 05:14:14 PM
...
*Sigh*
...
Bumping after two days of inactivity. ._. How many times have I had to bump this thread now? ._.
...
And I have yet to receive much feedback on Carchar and Mewtwo. ._. And now you should see why I rage/speak my mind. >_> But even so, I really need to find a way to stop getting so irritated.
...
My next project will be Garchomp. I will be porting the rigged model by Soneek over onto Meta Knight. I just need to find out a way to change Meta Knight's Final Smash without the hitbox putting the foe in place first. Like anyone really cares anyway. ._.
really garchomp over metaknight xD  its an epic win today i add an idea wich woulde an epic project and i would help psa picture this just picture becuase i dont even know if its possible Alien Queen over king dedede then replace black point thing for face hungers , melle waddles with xestbusters and the eye ones with ADult Xenomoprh it would be so epic xD i know its a very crazy idea and needed alot of imports xD

But go for garchomp :P but why metaknight wouldnt marth be better ? i mean FS is close aswheel or does metaknight have extrenel graphic models unlike marth?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2011, 06:11:25 PMreally garchomp over metaknight xD  its an epic win today i add an idea wich woulde an epic project and i would help psa picture this just picture becuase i dont even know if its possible Alien Queen over king dedede then replace black point thing for face hungers , melle waddles with xestbusters and the eye ones with ADult Xenomoprh it would be so epic xD i know its a very crazy idea and needed alot of imports xD But go for garchomp :P but why metaknight wouldnt marth be better ? i mean FS is close aswheel or does metaknight have extrenel graphic models unlike marth?
I'm putting Garchomp over Meta Knight because in the Pokedex description, Garchomp can glide at a fast speed and Meta Knight's glide is pretty quick. I would put Garchomp over Pit, but we already have Waluigi and the soon to be Tekkeman Blade over Pit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 05:14:14 PMMy next project will be Garchomp. I will be porting the rigged model by Soneek over onto Meta Knight. I just need to find out a way to change Meta Knight's Final Smash without the hitbox putting the foe in place first.
Simply switch out of Metaknight's final smash action into something else and do hitboxes from there.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

...
Well I don't think Garchomp is going to get done. I looked at the rigged model and it seems to need fixing in one of the arms.

Quote from: Jaklub on November 07, 2011, 07:06:22 PMSimply switch out of Metaknight's final smash action into something else and do hitboxes from there.
Oh. Didn't know the solution would be that simple.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

garchomp would be great im sure there is a way to fix the arms right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
...
Well I don't think Garchomp is going to get done. I looked at the rigged model and it seems to need fixing in one of the arms.
Oh. Didn't know the solution would be that simple.
shame for garchomp :S  any chance of doing  that scyther revamp in the OP? and maybe even someday beyond imports scizor to fill in red slot and yellow since shiny scizor is epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 07, 2011, 07:21:23 PMgarchomp would be great im sure there is a way to fix the arms right?
I'm not sure.

Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2011, 07:30:07 PMshame for garchomp :S  any chance of doing  that scyther revamp in the OP? and maybe even someday beyond imports scizor to fill in red slot and yellow since shiny scizor is epic xD
Well as a matter a fact, I'm attempting to rig Scyther right now. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 07:41:47 PM
I'm not sure.
Well as a matter a fact, I'm attempting to rig Scyther right now. :P

really xD pokepark model? hope you figure out how to import and rigg then you can make you xenomorph and predator rig :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.