KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on November 07, 2011, 08:20:27 PM
really xD pokepark model? hope you figure out how to import and rigg then you can make you xenomorph and predator rig :P
And just as I told you this, I got an error. ._. And I have to start over. And now for some reason if I convert a .mdl0 into a .dae, and import it, it's all messed up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Garchomp!

Over Metaknight?

O_O.

Creepy.

"You've much yet to learn."

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 09, 2011, 05:29:41 AM
Garchomp!

Over Metaknight?

O_O.

Creepy.

"You've much yet to learn."
That's what i thought until i read this:
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 07, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
...
Well I don't think Garchomp is going to get done. I looked at the rigged model and it seems to need fixing in one of the arms.

D:

November 09, 2011, 11:28:00 AM #2133 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:29:31 AM by KingJigglypuff
...
>.>
<.<
I extracted myself a Xenomorph model from one of my Garry's Mod addons and I rigged it to Wolf's skeleton, but then the file size was too large. :>.>:
...
I'm thinking about trying to make a stage.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 09, 2011, 05:29:41 AMGarchomp! Over Metaknight? O_O. Creepy. "You've much yet to learn."
Quote from: Shiina on November 09, 2011, 11:17:00 AMThat's what i thought until i read this: D:
lol :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2011, 11:28:00 AM
...
>.>
<.<
I extracted myself a Xenomorph model from one of my Garry's Mod addons and I rigged it to Wolf's skeleton, but then the file size was too large. :>.>:
...
I'm thinking about trying to make a stage.
lol :P
when the filesize is too large ppl say to shrink the texture i think its preety easy to do becuase so many ppl had that proble and just shrinked the texture and was fixed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yh but the problem may also be the model, im pretty sure its a high quality model...

for example, my OOT YL, his size shrunk 400 from toonlink, i dont think thats all cuz of textures (may be) but cuz of the low detail in the model...

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2011, 11:28:00 AM
...
>.>
<.<
I extracted myself a Xenomorph model from one of my Garry's Mod addons and I rigged it to Wolf's skeleton, but then the file size was too large. :>.>:
...
I'm thinking about trying to make a stage.
lol :P
If you have to, shrink the textures to 256 by 256.

Quote from: Carnage on November 09, 2011, 12:43:20 PM
when the filesize is too large ppl say to shrink the texture i think its preety easy to do becuase so many ppl had that proble and just shrinked the texture and was fixed
Maybe. I could try and re-rig and then shrink the textures

Quote from: jokekid on November 09, 2011, 12:58:12 PM
yh but the problem may also be the model, im pretty sure its a high quality model...
for example, my OOT YL, his size shrunk 400 from toonlink, i dont think thats all cuz of textures (may be) but cuz of the low detail in the model...
I shrunk my model's file size, and it's smaller than Wolf's default FitWolf0#.pac size. But it seems to grow in file size when I rig. :/

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 09, 2011, 04:57:41 PM
If you have to, shrink the textures to 256 by 256.
I'll try it when I get home.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So KJP working on any psa right now? Or are you trying to import that xenomorph again?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2011, 10:36:45 PMSo KJP working on any psa right now? Or are you trying to import that xenomorph again?
Right now I'm trying to rig Xenomorph.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Another update to Carchar will be coming out soon.
Changes:
-Fixed another freezing problem.
-Battering items do damage now.
-Taunts are longer to make Special switching not seem so broken.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 03:56:33 AM
>.>
<.<
Another update to Carchar will be coming out soon.
Changes:
-Fixed another freezing problem.
-Battering items do damage now.
-Taunts are longer to make Special switching not seem so broken.

It had freeze problems? It worked fine for me. OH! also did you get a rid from the Final Smash thing that I told you? when you interrupt his FS he does it again and some times the GFX stays freeze on the stage? just wondering..
Cool to see you are fixing Carchar xD


Also Good luck with the Alien port! I like the AVP series and I'm sure I will be using him along with Predator x) (and If you make broken versions for them it is going to be better! I love overpowered characters xP)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




November 12, 2011, 04:21:08 AM #2142 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 04:47:52 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 04:10:28 AMIt had freeze problems? It worked fine for me. OH! also did you get a rid from the Final Smash thing that I told you? when you interrupt his FS he does it again and some times the GFX stays freeze on the stage? just wondering.. Cool to see you are fixing Carchar xD Also Good luck with the Alien port! I like the AVP series and I'm sure I will be using him along with Predator x) (and If you make broken versions for them it is going to be better! I love overpowered characters xP)
Yes, I did manage to find a quick, simple way of fixing the Final Smash problem. And I think I should make OP versions of my characters again.

Edit: Carchar's BrawlVaut entry has now been updated. And I almost forgot, but I added a Melee attribute in the moveset. While you are running and you press down on the control stick/pad, you will automaticly crouch.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 04:21:08 AM
Yes, I did manage to find a quick, simple way of fixing the Final Smash problem. And I think I should make OP versions of my characters again.

Edit: Carchar's BrawlVaut entry has now been updated. And I almost forgot, but I added a Melee attribute in the moveset. While you are running and you press down on the control stick/pad, you will automaticly crouch.

OP characters are cool for the people that wants a real challenge. I have some overpowered versions of your characters, I have Dragoon Yoshi (Broken), Carchar (I don't know if its overpowered but I have it) and The Fire Master Pit PSA (broken the most powerful of all)

I really like to play against them xP
When they beat me I get really pissed, and that is funny xD I like to take revenge on them xDD

You should make a PSA for Olimar a really epic and powerful PSA for him! since he looks so cute and weak! you can trick your friends telling them that he is weak while he isn't! and show them who's the real daddy and beat them up xDD
Some kind of a *All power* Olimar with dark, Ice, fire, etc powers! xD

You updated Carchar? cool xD *re-downloads*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 05:04:31 AM
OP characters are cool for the people that wants a real challenge. I have some overpowered versions of your characters, I have Dragoon Yoshi (Broken), Carchar (I don't know if its overpowered but I have it) and The Fire Master Pit PSA (broken the most powerful of all)

I really like to play against them xP
When they beat me I get really pissed, and that is funny xD I like to take revenge on them xDD

You should make a PSA for Olimar a really epic and powerful PSA for him! since he looks so cute and weak! you can trick your friends telling them that he is weak while he isn't! and show them who's the real daddy and beat them up xDD
Some kind of a *All power* Olimar with dark, Ice, fire, etc powers! xD

You updated Carchar? cool xD *re-downloads*
>.> Olimar isn't weak...