KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Honestly... KJP... You seem easily influenced... We need to plan out the move set. Not take random suggestions, that could possibly mess up the balance, and polish of the move set... This messed up Sephiroth quite a bit... Lets not let that fate happen to X.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 20, 2011, 04:08:20 PMHonestly... KJP... You seem easily influenced... We need to plan out the move set. Not take random suggestions, that could possibly mess up the balance, and polish of the move set... This messed up Sephiroth quite a bit... Lets not let that fate happen to X.
I do tend to do that. ._. Alright. I'll wait to see what MK has to say.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 01:26:31 PM
Um....no they wouldn't o_o 
How would he go to add the 3 Lv. of charges using only the arrow? We really need to know this. (In case you forgot each of them's atributes):



Lv. 1 being the normal shoot, spammed but with Fox's laser's properties (No knockback).

Lv. 2 being the last sprite of the green one, coming out after a second of charge.

Lv. 3 bein the last sprite of the blue one, coming out after 3 seconds of charge.

1) You wouldn't need additional animations for the arrow.  The arrow could in essence be invisible.  You just need three separate external graphics that generate when the arrow is released at the charges.

2) For the hitboxes there are two ideas.  The first, is (as I said twice before) change the arrow hitbox to a subroutine, then link that subroutine event to a new subroutine with the following coding set:

If Float Variable (X) > 180
     External Graphic - the fully charged shot graphic
     Offensive Collision - for the fully charged shot
Else
     If Float Variable (X) > 60
           External Graphic - the second charge shot
           Offensive Collision - second charge shot
     Else
           External Graphic - weakest shot
           Offensive Collision - weakest shot
     End If
End If

These variables are the same ones that were previously charged when you initially pressed B (see previous page).

If this doesn't work after trying it out, I have another way but it's a lot more complex and I'll only explain it if the above one doesn't work.

What kind of Float would I use? IC, LA, or RA Float?
Also...I wanna ask you something...I know you don't want to use MSN, but Wolfric, Data, and I would like you to join a chat to further talk more in depth about Megaman. But I know you have your PSA work and real life business. It's your choice though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

LA Float, sorry.  RA may work, but definitely don't use IC.  I'd stick with LA

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 05:47:32 PM
LA Float, sorry.  RA may work, but definitely don't use IC.  I'd stick with LA
Alright. I'll see if it works.
...
I'm not sure if you got this or not but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

im really excited for this project  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 21, 2011, 12:36:06 PM
im really excited for this project  ;D
A lot of people are. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>_> Bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1 (again for the 15+th time). <_<
...
And Megaman X is going to be delayed. Why? I'm not sure if I can tell yet. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 23, 2011, 05:02:00 PM
>_> Bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1 (again for the 15+th time). <_<
...
And Megaman X is going to be delayed. Why? I'm not sure if I can tell yet. ._.
He shall be delayed for the better. =D

U.U
Well, i just hope it doesnt end like predator  :(

are you going to work on something else in the meantime?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

oh i hope that you work on revamping Silver. :D it's about time he get's another update. I really hope you will since X is put on hold.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

so kjp if X is on hold who are you gonna be working from now on?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.