KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 26, 2011, 07:46:50 AM

ICHIGO IS NOW COMPLETE. I AM 100% ACCURATE IN HIS MOVES AND ANIMATIONS.

I'll be the judge of that o: We'll all be the judge of that. o:

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 27, 2011, 09:09:01 PM
I'll be the judge of that o: We'll all be the judge of that. o:


haha you'll see. I spent more time on  making his animations in comparison to sephiroth.

The moveset is done but he still has the same air, throws and taunts as marth. anyone have ideas for any of them?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


what about forward grab has him move fast past a person in this case he goes right behind the person with the slash delayed like he moved really fast


Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 27, 2011, 11:12:24 PM
what about forward grab has him move fast past a person in this case he goes right behind the person with the slash delayed like he moved really fast
Hmm I'll see what I can do XD.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 27, 2011, 11:36:38 PM
A new DO moveset?  Late Christmas WOOT! 

yessir lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


December 27, 2011, 11:55:30 PM #2480 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:57:19 PM by OMEGASNAKE
his back grab can be just like metaknights in function

a taunt:he could turn like this sprite and then have spiritual energy around him maybe
and then he can point forward

another:

down air can mabe be a decending cut going down like links but with the sword in front of him instead of pointing down

either n-air or forward air can be a meteor smash with the sword

i found his voice if you guys know someone who can make a voice pack
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

December 28, 2011, 12:12:53 AM #2482 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 12:14:23 AM by OMEGASNAKE
i found a sprite that has the down air i was talking about

Are you going to release what you have so far since its still a beta?

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 28, 2011, 12:12:53 AM
i found a sprite that has the down air i was talking about

Are you going to release what you have so far since its still a beta?

yeah I'll release it after I finish that down air animation
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


oh i think this could be the n-air if you didnt use this already

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 28, 2011, 12:18:16 AM
oh i think this could be the n-air if you didnt use this already

I have that as his SIDE B special lol which can be used in air. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



December 28, 2011, 05:09:35 AM #2487 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:19:59 AM by KingJigglypuff
...I'm [censored]ing done...
...
I might come back, I might not...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Unlocked topic. >_> I'll start PSA again after I've cooled down for a bit. <_<
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What's wrong k j p?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]