KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 28, 2011, 05:51:00 AMWhat's wrong k j p?
I'm not going to bring it in here. ._. It's best that I don't.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What about scizor have you been able to ponder the changes you wanna make
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 28, 2011, 05:58:39 AMWhat about scizor have you been able to ponder the changes you wanna make
No, I was busy.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Your avatar matches your personality.

Your avatar matches your stars on this section as well.

Your Scizor PSA is epic.

Goodbye.


>.>
<.<
Kit and I have been working on Tifa for a while now and we think that she's ready for a couple Beta testers...So...who's up for it?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i'll do it if you want. who's she over?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on December 30, 2011, 01:40:57 AMi'll do it if you want. who's she over?
She has been ported over onto Pit. She was originally going to be over ZSS, but he file size is too small.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd love to Test it out. I love giving feedback. :3

Quote from: Dark Aura on December 30, 2011, 03:16:16 AMI'd love to Test it out. I love giving feedback. :3
Alright. :) There are just a few fixes I have to make first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Need one more for the critique bin?
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu


December 30, 2011, 05:43:17 AM #2502 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:45:48 AM by Get A Load of This!
So I might as well go over each move and discuss what's good and what could use improving. Here goes nothing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That sums up my initial thoughts, I'll keep playing around with it and post anything else I think is worth note.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 30, 2011, 05:43:17 AM
So I might as well go over each move and discuss what's good and what could use improving. Here goes nothing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That sums up my initial thoughts, I'll keep playing around with it and post anything else I think is worth note.
Since Jiggy won't know the reasons behind some of these, I'll post about em.

Jabs: Changed up the animation of Attack13. It's now faster at the start so it can properly chain from Attack 11 and 12, while slower at the end of the swing and could render combos from it null.

F-Tilts: Yes, I would like to keep them. Since there's still no good way to make a projectile, I gave her a few to entend her range better then a Leg or Arm could. Plus I have a hard enough time trying to tilt so I rarely would use em myself. The Fire's damage is Jiggy's department though as we had to redo it from it's other version.

Up-smash: Yeah. Told him to fix that hit box several times. The Animation's wonky cause I was starting to run outa ideas (Upsmash and all the air-a's)

Forward Smash: I extended the LHaveN a little. Might help.

N-Air: Great for plinking people on the way down. Has enough effect from the damage to chain into a ground attack

U-Air: I haven't gotten the chance to really test it since I passed out last night.

Air-N-B: Did you know the fully charged version spikes =3

F-B: The ground version is kinda glitchy since we had to force in a psa fix that prevents her from moving if she was to slide, else it's more effective on higher damaged foes. I'll admit could use better knock back.
The Air version is in a Beta stage cause of the fact the bone the arrow comes from isn't correct and is needing a hard fix, which we're waiting for. Thought I told Jiggy to tell the testers that.

D-B: I shortened the start up cast time again, and extended the range of Meteor. There's supposed to be 10 spells that she'll randomly cast, but I haven't figured out many past those.

Final Smash: told him about that knock back a few times =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I have a question KJ, X isn't on your list.. You remove him? D: And if you didn't, you think up a moveset for him yet? If not, would you like ideas?