KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 71 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

January 07, 2012, 04:44:50 AM #2535 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:58:04 AM by xZedkiel
This is all I could think of using some attacks from Digimon season 2 and from Digimon Masters..
Basic Hits

AAA: Hard swung right punch, hard swung rleft punch, strong out reaching left kick.
Side A: A spinning Kick aiming towards the chest.
Down A: Drops onto hands and spins sweep kicks forward
Up A: Uppercuts the air.
Dash Attack: Comes out of flight into a sommersault-like heel-drop kick,

Smash Attacks

Side Smash: Vee-Punch - He charges a strong punch while leaning back.
Down Smash: A strong spinning tail swipe that hits both sides.
Up Smash: Scratches an X above his head while facing the screen.

Specials

Neutral B: Vee-Laser - He fires an X shaped laser from the markings on his chest.
Side B: Critical Crunch - Like Bowser's old Side B, grabs and bites.
Down B: Idk <.>
Up B: Either flight, or Charizard's Up B.

Aerials

Neutral A: Spins to attack with wings.
Forward A: A hard swung punch that makes him spin around.
Down A: Kicks downward with one leg at an angle.
Up A: Spinning upwards kicks at an angle.
Back A: A wide arching slash that makes him turn around.


Throws

Grab Pummel: Headbutts
Forward Throw: Punches foe up enough to land a "Sparta Kick" on them.
Up Throw: Knees them upward and then kicks again with a backflip kick.
Down Throw: Drags them onto the floor and leaves them there and spins in the air to land a hard tail swing on the foe.
Back Throw: Grabs them by their feet and swings them around twice and throws them back,

Final Smash

Opt 1 - If possible, have him digivolve? If so then there's either Paildramon or skipping straight to Imperialdramon without Stingmon though..
Opt 2 - Final Vee Laser. A larger and stronger version of the Vee Laser that would deplete ExVee's energy.

Edit: Someone come up with a Down B, all I get is a counter where he dodges behind you and kicks you back.

I like how everyone kinda stopped with Tifa =_=
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit on January 07, 2012, 09:40:35 PMI like how everyone kinda stopped with Tifa =_=
The other two people have yet to give feedback as well. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry KJP, i've been really busy with school to even play SSBB. I have this whole crap that they're giving me about my financial aid and stuff, so im trying to get that fixed first. I'll give you some feedback the moment i get the chance too.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on January 07, 2012, 10:49:08 PMSorry KJP, i've been really busy with school to even play SSBB. I have this whole crap that they're giving me about my financial aid and stuff, so im trying to get that fixed first. I'll give you some feedback the moment i get the chance too.
It's alright.
...
Speaking of financial stuff, the government took $100 form my mother's account, thus making her rent check bounce. And now my mom is going to get rid of our internet on Monday. >_>
AMERICA!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 07, 2012, 11:06:30 PM
It's alright.
...
Speaking of financial stuff, the government took $100 form my mother's account, thus making her rent check bounce. And now my mom is going to get rid of our internet on Monday. >_>
AMERICA!
My god, some people just cant catch a break sometimes. I hope this doesnt hinder you too much.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

>.>
<.<
Before my internet gets shut down, I decided to throw together an animation pack based on the shuffle from LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem. I cannot make a video of it because I do not have Dolphin on this laptop. And I cannot take picture because I don't have a .bin converter on this laptop.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on January 08, 2012, 10:56:21 AMMy god, some people just cant catch a break sometimes. I hope this doesnt hinder you too much.
I think it's going to hiner me quite a bit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: xZedkiel on January 09, 2012, 03:25:18 AMBtw, did you even acknowledge the moveset I posted above? ):
Oh. My apologies. ^_^" It does look good. I just might use it. :) And since I'm taking my hand at animating, I can animate too. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
I managed to make a .gif of the animation with Mario doing the shuffle. xP
(The .gif is slower than the animation)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24620
It's out now. xP
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2012, 04:17:28 AMYou should state what taunt it replaces. Unless it's all?
Well you can replace whichever taunt you choose.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 09, 2012, 03:29:15 AM
Oh. My apologies. ^_^" It does look good. I just might use it. :) And since I'm taking my hand at animating, I can animate too. :)

Yay :D This makes me extremely happy! ^_^ You can definitely use my recolors in your pack if you do it.

Edit: Also that's not called a shuffle, that's called the running Man which is incorporated into a shuffle.

feedback time



animation seems smooth, and cool looking, and i tlooks like what its supposed to be, the only fault i see, is that u didnt move the hip bone at all, and he seem a little bit stiff, with his ass all not moving and stuff... >.<
other than that, great job