KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

will Blaziken be over captain falcon or you port him over a other?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 15, 2012, 07:58:02 AMwill Blaziken be over captain falcon or you port him over a other?
I think I'll have him stay over Captain Falcon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 15, 2012, 03:51:42 PMI think I'll have him stay over Captain Falcon.
cool :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah I think that's best.

Oh and look who's back. :3

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on January 17, 2012, 07:33:05 AMYeah I think that's best. Oh and look who's back. :3
It's been a while since I last heard from you. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Just a slight bump, but again two more characters came to my mind.
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Man I need to stop coming up with charater ideas. ._.

Blaziken, Zoroark, Silver, Veemon, ExVeemon, and Kit will have a delay due to rigging problems/flaws. I have yet to test Scraggy. I want to wait for Beyond's Megaman X rig before I continue on X. I want to wait for rigs of Predator and Xenomorph. And I will add Golurk too. So Scizor and Yosemite Sam are my primary objectives at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

what about the Silver model from Sonic Generations? I thought someone already rigged and ported him?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Quote from: MandoWolfe on January 18, 2012, 04:21:05 AMwhat about the Silver model from Sonic Generations? I thought someone already rigged and ported him?
I found major problems with the fingers. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I (unfotunately) have a couple rather nice Silveer models for Gmod if you'd like me to see if they would do for ya
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: -- Infringing Name Deleted -- on January 18, 2012, 02:13:38 PM
I (unfotunately) have a couple rather nice Silveer models for Gmod if you'd like me to see if they would do for ya
Sure, you can if you want. :)

Edit: Work on Scizor v2 has begun.
Revamped animation for Forward Air and I am making the A attack be False Swipe. A move with good knockback, but no kill power.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: King[Censored] on January 18, 2012, 04:51:51 PM
Sure, you can if you want. :)

Edit: Work on Scizor v2 has begun.
Revamped animation for Forward Air and I am making the A attack be False Swipe. A move with good knockback, but no kill power.
My biggest complaint really for Scizor was the lack of an A combo. Animation work is all ways nice, and balancing a few attacks would really make the moveset feel much better.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

The main thing scizor needs is better animations and attacks that flow together. He should be able to combo using other moves than his neutral b.

KJP any chance of foward smash be the smae be he corsses the claws and an X gfx pops out representing x scizor?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 18, 2012, 11:39:37 PMKJP any chance of foward smash be the smae be he corsses the claws and an X gfx pops out representing x scizor?
I think I'm having Forward Air be X-Scizzor.

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on January 18, 2012, 11:36:44 PMThe main thing scizor needs is better animations and attacks that flow together. He should be able to combo using other moves than his neutral b.
I'm of course making better animations. And I'll try seeing if I can make better combo moves.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]