KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


chea cant wait  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: King[Censored] on January 18, 2012, 04:51:51 PM
Sure, you can if you want. :)

Edit: Work on Scizor v2 has begun.
Revamped animation for Forward Air and I am making the A attack be False Swipe. A move with good knockback, but no kill power.
Kk. I'll check in a lil.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Uncle0wnage on January 18, 2012, 11:36:44 PM
The main thing scizor needs is better animations and attacks that flow together. He should be able to combo using other moves than his neutral b.
I agree with the better animations part, but he should only be able to combo with neutral B, if you made other combo moves, neutral B would kinda lose what makes it unique in his move set... If other moves could do the same thing, it would be... I don't know...

I think what he should focus on more is, moves that position your foe. The new jab should be great for that.

Also, I hope he stays Brawlish, no taunt moves, no moves different specials depending if he's on the ground, or in the air... That kinda stuff.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


How's this guy look?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I am pretty excited too, seeing as not only do you make good PSA's, but you make em relatively fast too :D

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 19, 2012, 09:33:30 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
How's this guy look?
=D Isn't that the Brawl model? I think MarioDK made a rig with the Brawl model. That rig is pretty good, but has texture issues whn ported over onto Falco for some reason. :/ But Maybe I could try porting Silver over someone else and see how that works.

Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 19, 2012, 11:58:33 AMI am pretty excited too, seeing as not only do you make good PSA's, but you make em relatively fast too :D
I tend to make PSAs quickly because I have more time to work on them.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 19, 2012, 12:10:59 PM
=D Isn't that the Brawl model? I think MarioDK made a rig with the Brawl model. That rig is pretty good, but has texture issues whn ported over onto Falco for some reason. :/ But Maybe I could try porting Silver over someone else and see how that works.
to be honest, I wouldn't know lol. I just have the model in gmod XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 19, 2012, 12:10:59 PM
=D Isn't that the Brawl model? I think MarioDK made a rig with the Brawl model. That rig is pretty good, but has texture issues whn ported over onto Falco for some reason. :/ But Maybe I could try porting Silver over someone else and see how that works.
I'd love to see Silver over someone else because I enjoyed your PSA but I also like Falco.  :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 19, 2012, 07:24:34 AM
I agree with the better animations part, but he should only be able to combo with neutral B, if you made other combo moves, neutral B would kinda lose what makes it unique in his move set... If other moves could do the same thing, it would be... I don't know...

I think what he should focus on more is, moves that position your foe. The new jab should be great for that.

Also, I hope he stays Brawlish, no taunt moves, no moves different specials depending if he's on the ground, or in the air... That kinda stuff.


I agree yet disagree.  The move won't lose it's usefulness if he had other combo tools, since having a way to combo from a distance will always be useful.  It more detracts from the uniqueness of the moveset as a whole.  As you rightly stated, Scizor focuses on spacing and bringing the foe to him.  There's a good level of cleverness required to use him really effectively and that makes him more satisfying to use.

Maybe I should make a poll what people would want.
...
Or is that not a good idea?
...
Also more progress on Scizor v2 again.
I changed the Up-Tilt to Night Slash. I kinda based the animation on a shouruken.
New Side Taunt: Leer. Don't worry, it's just a taunt and has no added effects.
I think I'll change the Final Smash to Hyper Beam.
...
And I'll try to see if I can port MarioDK's Silver rig over someone other than Falco. I might keep it over Sonic though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i dont think it is cuz it over falco i think it is the model
and the problem is idk how to fix that black but atleast its only on result screen
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 19, 2012, 07:01:38 PMi dont think it is cuz it over falco i think it is the model and the problem is idk how to fix that black but atleast its only on result screen
It's a big thing because you know as well as I do that people will be complaining and reporting about the texture problem.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 19, 2012, 07:09:36 PMIt's a big thing because you know as well as I do that people will be complaining and reporting about the texture problem.
use Nano´s Silver model from Sonic gen.
it just needing a better texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later