KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

How about Razor Wind?

The only problem I have with Hyper Beam is that it's somewhat cliche, since it's the ubiquitous "omg sooper powerful" move that every Pokemon and its mother can learn. Plus, Scizor has a very poor Special Attack and wouldn't be using it in the first place.

And yes, I know that Razor Wind is a Special move, but Scyther learns it and it just seems more fitting.

Also, don't rely entirely on using Pokemon moves for all of his attacks. I think if you think of more original moves for his regular moveset and leaving the Pokemon moves for his Special attacks, it would be a lot more appealing. You don't see Pikachu or Jigglypuff only using Poke moves, do you? :p

Anywho, that's just my opinion, yo.

I'm using the laser from Spear Pillar, but I don't know how to change its color (its textures are in black and white). :/

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 21, 2012, 03:35:20 AM
How about Razor Wind?

The only problem I have with Hyper Beam is that it's somewhat cliche, since it's the ubiquitous "omg sooper powerful" move that every Pokemon and its mother can learn. Plus, Scizor has a very poor Special Attack and wouldn't be using it in the first place.

And yes, I know that Razor Wind is a Special move, but Scyther learns it and it just seems more fitting.

Also, don't rely entirely on using Pokemon moves for all of his attacks. I think if you think of more original moves for his regular moveset and leaving the Pokemon moves for his Special attacks, it would be a lot more appealing. You don't see Pikachu or Jigglypuff only using Poke moves, do you? :p

Anywho, that's just my opinion, yo.
Razor Wind is a move I added to the PSA. xP It's the Down Special. And I know Scizor has poor Sp. Attack, but Giga Impact wouldn't work for me. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Why not Guillotine? That seems like a fitting FS move. Scizor would dash forward with both of it's claws and anyone who comes in contact with them, he'll clamp them on them and they'll be sent flying! OHKO.

It suits Scizor better than Hyper Beam and Razor Wind. (No offence to the people who suggested them)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 21, 2012, 03:47:36 AMWhy not Guillotine? That seems like a fitting FS move. Scizor would dash forward with both of it's claws and anyone who comes in contact with them, he'll clamp them on them and they'll be sent flying! OHKO. It suits Scizor better than Hyper Beam and Razor Wind. (No offence to the people who suggested them)
I don't think Scizor can learn that move. :/ It would be a great move though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sadly, it's true.

He doesn't learn it... Which is bull, er, ship?


Maybe Giga Impact should be canceled? And if it hits, it automatically stops? It should also look a bit more badace.

Gamma is right though, Hyper Beam is kinda... Cliche looking. Like a DBZ beam attack.
XD

Oh... man, I thought he had it...

Oh well...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

You could do it sorta like how MarioDK's Goku does Dragon Fist. You could make Scizor do something to that effect.... bullet punch/Iron Head would be cool, and maybe you could get somebody to do the FS eyes to where, Scizor's hands (claws?) become metal as well. I understand that bullet punch is pretty weak, but it's also a "priority move" so it could work.

Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 21, 2012, 11:30:09 AM
You could do it sorta like how MarioDK's Goku does Dragon Fist. You could make Scizor do something to that effect.... bullet punch/Iron Head would be cool, and maybe you could get somebody to do the FS eyes to where, Scizor's hands (claws?) become metal as well. I understand that bullet punch is pretty weak, but it's also a "priority move" so it could work.

Except he already HAS Bullet Punch


kjp for hiper beam you know that psa mariodk made for vegeta the sinal flash (FS in the air) is a yellow like beam so you dont need to recolor it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Master Phoenix on January 21, 2012, 12:31:49 PMIron Head could be a substitute then.
Scizor already has Iron Head too. ._.

Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2012, 12:40:53 PMkjp for hiper beam you know that psa mariodk made for vegeta the sinal flash (FS in the air) is a yellow like beam so you dont need to recolor it xD
Well I just came up with an idea on how I could make Giga Impact work again. But I'll still keep the Hyper Beam coding as a backup, just so in case.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>_>
<_<
...
If you still care about Scizor v2, it's almost done.
...
-Made Final Smash back into Giga Impact.
-Down Smash: Double Hit.
-Made slight fixes to the glide.
-Fixed up False Swipe's knockback.
-Fixed a disjointed hitbox in Night Slash.
-Fixed the momentum in U-Turn.
-Gave Metal Claw a buff. Push the control stick/pad forward to gain momentum and push it backward to lose momentum.
...
I just need to make Up Air useful, change Back Air (maybe), make basic animations, and try out something for Fury Cutter.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Can't wait to try V2 when it comes ^^; Although I wish you'd had accepted to help me with what I suggested before... saving motion.pacs still doesn't work for me D:
And I'm not sure but have you put pursuit anywhere? It'd be a nice idea to make the glide attack boost him forward to help with recovery since I'm pretty sure he'd be a heavy fast character like fox he'd need it...
I was thinking back air could be frustration (TM move)
and for the throws
Down throw=Hidden power using super scope bullet graphic (not the bullet itself) for it since it does look similar to the hidden power balls, he'd just let go of the enemy and a blast of 8 or 6 energy balls pulse out of scizor's body quickly and doing knockback to anyone on his horizontal level and in range
Up throw=Aerial Ace he throws the foe up jumps then slices them away
Back throw= Fling... so he just flings enemies away
and forward throw venoshock...
all the throws are just TM moves because throwing isn't what defines a character in brawl herp derp...
If you want the movesets I had in mind for blaziken and gardevoir if you ever make them PM me and I'll send you what I wrote... But I wrote them for what I had planned before so the specials would need changing...
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I see. But I already have the throws done. And I'll PM you if I need ideas for Blaziken.
...
>.>
<.<
Scizor progress video is up. I'll add attack descriptions tomorrow because I'm short of time right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPkDcmnUec
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey KJ, i finally found something that you can use to repay me lol
Since you still owe me a PSA, help me finish a custom PSA for Samus. It's pretty far already and it's really cool when finished :D