KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
I think I might replace Diddy Kong with Silver and maybe Wolf with Zoroark, but I'm not too sure because that overrated Vegetable in over Wolf. >.>
yeah making zoroark on wolf would be a bad move with vegeta coming up why no link or toon link these 2 need more hacks xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 01, 2012, 07:52:27 PMyeah making zoroark on wolf would be a bad move with vegeta coming up why no link or toon link these 2 need more hacks xD
Zero has most likely claimed Link's spot. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
I think I might replace Diddy Kong with Silver and maybe Wolf with Zoroark, but I'm not too sure because that overrated Vegetable in over Wolf. >.>
Silver over Diddy? o.o Will there still be a Falco version? How about Olimar, Yoshi, or R.O.B as replacement options for Zoroark and Silver? They really don't have anything good over them last time I checked..

And not Toon Link, cause that's where KJP's Megaman X is going, right?


Quote from: xZedkiel on February 01, 2012, 07:59:09 PMSilver over Diddy? o.o Will there still be a Falco version? How about Olimar, Yoshi, or R.O.B as replacement options for Zoroark and Silver? They really don't have anything good over them last time I checked.. And not Toon Link, cause that's where KJP's Megaman X is going, right?
I do not wish to have Silver and Scizor competing over Falco. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i will say silver over toonLink or link
i have to agree with Carnage
beside diddy kong got almost no GFX (also why waluigi works perfect over him too cuz that moveset dont use GFX+articles)

toonlink or link got afew GFX to use and a good filesize limit too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 01, 2012, 07:59:09 PM
Silver over Diddy? o.o Will there still be a Falco version? How about Olimar, Yoshi, or R.O.B as replacement options for Zoroark and Silver? They really don't have anything good over them last time I checked..

And not Toon Link, cause that's where KJP's Megaman X is going, right?
rob is almost impossible to due a thruu port since he has 163 bones and adding more than 50 or so bones  freezes the game most of the times expecially since lucario has very few bones it would need more than 100 lol , olimar is a pain to psa since he uses pikmins everything is related to pikmins in coding :S yoshi would be the only possible character but yoshi as hardcoded that every oponent he grabs becomes invisible :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

R.o.B is impossible to port models over
if not you use R.o.B´s boneset as Base to make a human like boneset over R.o.B so no bone adding is needed and then rig the model over that boneset so it is possible (as i will do with geno over r.o.b PSA)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
I think I might replace Diddy Kong with Silver and maybe Wolf with Zoroark, but I'm not too sure because that overrated Vegetable in over Wolf. >.>
I support this idea KJP, I'd use Silver over Diddy for sure man. Also if you don't mind I'd like to help you again with some animations because I'll be able to revamp wins and stuff since Diddy doesn't have some camera moves in his wins like Falco.  :)

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 01, 2012, 08:51:11 PMI support this idea KJP, I'd use Silver over Diddy for sure man. Also if you don't mind I'd like to help you again with some animations because I'll be able to revamp wins and stuff since Diddy doesn't have some camera moves in his wins like Falco.  :)
Be my guest. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll be glad to help you with your epic PSA, btw which model will you use this time? Brawl or Generations?

I would say Fox cuz i don't want to replace diddy cuz of waluigi. But its your hack you do what you want with it

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 01, 2012, 09:05:30 PMI would say Fox cuz i don't want to replace diddy cuz of waluigi. But its your hack you do what you want with it
Yeah. I think I'll replace Fox.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 01, 2012, 09:03:52 PMI'll be glad to help you with your epic PSA, btw which model will you use this time? Brawl or Generations?
That Generations rig is alright, but the fingers are horrible. I'd use the Brawl rig, but the texture glitches up on the results screen.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I want Silver over Falco to stay over falco D:


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

IMO, i prefer over Diddy Kong. You should make a poll.