KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: SonicBrawler X on February 01, 2012, 09:13:07 PMI want Silver over Falco to stay over falco D:
I am not having Scizor and Silver compete for Falco's spot. Silver was originally going to be over Sonic, but then DARKSHADEDX ported a vertex over onto Falco. >.> If Silver wins the poll, he's going over Fox and that's final.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd say Diddy because besides Waluigi there isn't a cool PSA for people who want to replace him. People also prefer Fox so to choose between those to replace Diddy would probably win. KJP also have Carchar over Fox so yeah. It's your decision, just showing my thoughts. xD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 01, 2012, 09:17:28 PMI'd say Diddy because besides Waluigi there isn't a cool PSA for people who want to replace him. People also prefer Fox so to choose between those to replace Diddy would probably win. KJP also have Carchar over Fox so yeah. It's your decision, just showing my thoughts. xD
I'm also going to put Carchar over someone else too. :/ Even though I put a lot of effort into Carchar, I just diddn't feel too happy with the final result.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The reason why brawl silver is glitching in result screen is because its crashing with the Flash overlay color in PSA trust me since once i modified it he didn't glitch anymore

The world of putting characters over other characters sure is complicated.

I missed a bunch of stuff on the last few pages......

But if a port is going over R.O.B. then wouldn't it be possible to use a Marth model? There is a Marth over Sephiroth hack... so couldn't Silver be made to be put over Marth and then anyone can port it to ROB.

And isn't there a decently working Young Link over Link rel or something? Wouldn't that give room to make Zoroark or Silver over Young Link since Zero seems to have claimed that spot?

And the Ice Climbers... I personally detest those two... And DDD is also pretty open. I coulda sworn there was an Ike over DDD hack I had a while ago, but I literally don't know where it went o.O

There are choices...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 01, 2012, 11:05:40 PM
I missed a bunch of stuff on the last few pages......

But if a port is going over R.O.B. then wouldn't it be possible to use a Marth model? There is a Marth over Sephiroth hack... so couldn't Silver be made to be put over Marth and then anyone can port it to ROB.

And isn't there a decently working Young Link over Link rel or something? Wouldn't that give room to make Zoroark or Silver over Young Link since Zero seems to have claimed that spot?

And the Ice Climbers... I personally detest those two... And DDD is also pretty open. I coulda sworn there was an Ike over DDD hack I had a while ago, but I literally don't know where it went o.O

There are choices...
all your talking about are rel ports they can be rel ported over anyone but kjp is thinking on making a true port since rel ports have gfx glitches if facing the  original and can use the articles,filesize and etc over the character they are over but yes kjp DDD  is also a choice but you would need to use that ancient psa to open him :S thats why DDD doesnt get psas he cant even be oppened by the latest program :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still new at hacking... so I don't really understand why DDD is harder then anyone else if its not his file size.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I hope these are the last fixes I have to make to Scizor.
-Down Air is slower to start up, but has no landing lag.
-Forward Air is slower but does 17 damage.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 09:16:23 PM
I am not having Scizor and Silver compete for Falco's spot. Silver was originally going to be over Sonic, but then DARKSHADEDX ported a vertex over onto Falco. >.> If Silver wins the poll, he's going over Fox and that's final.
oh, fox is fine
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


February 02, 2012, 01:39:27 AM #2771 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:50:48 AM by KingJigglypuff
Since some of you are being picky and or whiny over who I'll port Silver over, I decided to make a poll and let you decide who I should port Silver over on to. And I want everyone to be happy. And it seems like the majority isn't happy at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Toon Link, Snake, or Diddy are good IMO so I'm just gonna drop my vote for Diddy.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

voted diddy, cuz i use everyone else xD
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

I voted Fox, since he has a lack of good PSAs on him.