KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


...
>.>
<.<
According to the poll, Silver is going to go over Diddy Kong. But there is going to be a slight delay. I'm going to be using the Brawl model rig, but it has a slight problem. It seems like when MarioDK was rigging it, he accidently put in an extra vertice on the legs, thus making a stray vertice move with the leg.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Not quite the chrarcter I was hoping he'd be over, but I'm sure I can re-arrange some hacks on my SD card to fit Silver in there.

I really look forward just to seeing this hack finished. I enjoyed your first one, but every hack has room for improvement. :)


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

dosen't nanobuds silver model work well?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 09, 2012, 12:50:20 AMdosen't nanobuds silver model work well?
Yes, but the fingers are horrible.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

what will you do then since the vertex model has the stray vertice?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 09, 2012, 12:58:26 AMwhat will you do then since the vertex model has the stray vertice?
I'll still use the rig by MarioDK. It's not very notice-able.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

just a random question KJP, but do you think the game will break the hack if i rename teh sivler psa (once done) to falco?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 09, 2012, 01:11:45 AM #2799 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:29:40 AM by Velen
KJP. I am going to say what I am going to say as friend and as someone who has dealt heavily with animations:

KJP. The majority of your "custom" animations are mostly edited versions of swapped animations as they stand. I keep telling you that you are going to need to start the animations from scratch.

Remember LKB? Every animation I made from that was made from scratch, using the an edited Wait1 pose on frame 1 as the base. Every frame after that was hand rotated into position for the next keyframe.

That's what you need to be doing with every animation. You can't skimp on doing that and resort to swapping animations due to a lack of patience. I may only make movesets for potential PSAs, but if I were to make the animations, all of them from be from scratch, starting with Wait1.

Rules of Animating #1: Everything with animation takes patience.

Another one here is that all the attack animations must have a base from 2 animations.

Wait1 -> Any attack/ attack sequence (like a jab) on the ground -> Wait1

Fall -> Any action in the air. -> Fall.

That is how they should animate. They start from an edited Wait1 pose, then transition back to it at the end.

@Whiterun:

No. It won't.



3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 12:51:54 AM
Yes, but the fingers are horrible.
>.> sorry about that.

I would update him... but when I moved all my old files to my laptop, his model got deleted! :oshi:

If this gets enough hype, I may re-rig him if you want.

February 09, 2012, 06:44:42 AM #2801 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:47:07 AM by SouthCraft
Silver on diddykong? Are you  :srs:? over fox is the best replacement for him i think
Btw KJP do i Get permission to port silver to fox or Falco? You know the method without rels

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 09, 2012, 06:44:42 AM
Silver on diddykong? Are you  :srs:? over fox is the best replacement for him i think
Btw KJP do i Get permission to port silver to fox or Falco? You know the method without rels
Fox does have more file space than Diddy Kong, but the poll ended with Diddy Kong being the winner. And if you can do it, then I will give you permission to do it when Silver v2 is done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 09, 2012, 04:47:01 PM
Fox does have more file space than Diddy Kong, but the poll ended with Diddy Kong being the winner. And if you can do it, then I will give you permission to do it when Silver v2 is done.
isnt diddy kong the one that doesnt have extgfx model? i hope you can work around that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 09, 2012, 04:58:54 PM
isnt diddy kong the one that doesnt have extgfx model? i hope you can work around that
I don't think I'll need to use any of the GFX Diddy Kong uses. I could replace his popgun with a car model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]