KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

is silver really going to be able to use a car in a move? throwing of course lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Discord on February 18, 2012, 07:46:43 PM
Bad news...I can't seem to find the Sub Routine in which the peanut collision is in. I'm just going to have to make a false projectile for Psychic Knife.

I like this, he needed this move..

February 24, 2012, 07:14:36 PM #2852 Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 01:28:46 AM by Discord
Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 24, 2012, 05:52:26 PMis silver really going to be able to use a car in a move? throwing of course lol
Yes. But I need to find a good car model first.

Edit: I'm going to have to make a different Final Smash. Why? Because even though I have the peanut pop set to the ThrowN bone, it still doesn't move. :/ And I can't seem to find the bone area for the jetpack, so I'm afraid there is going to be no car attack. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
A huge bump with 3 video previews.

2 of Silver and 1 of another character...

Silver Video #1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Silver Video #2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side character
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on March 11, 2012, 06:51:59 AM
Side character
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, I'm impressed. o.o
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

posted this on lst but posting this here since ppl will probably use more this temp kcmm :P


thats some epic moveset for a boss xD and dying at 300 like master hand is  awnsome the preview i find  the walking running animation needs some change on the feets he looks like he slides abit instead of walking , also t rex pooping mario lolol that just made my entire day http://www.modelsource65.com/dinosaurs.html you can take models or even texture ideas from there   also the FS being extinction was a great idea but i gues the meteor needs psa fixing?


You need to ask a model importer to fix the texture around the teeths so they show without the brown texture around they do that invisibility thing they know.
I hope you decide to make some alternate models like JP spino and maybe even velociraptor with a size mod?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 12, 2012, 08:07:15 AM #2856 Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:19:12 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
the way t-rex dies is amazing. dat throw too lol.

anyway... super hyped for silver. is anyone planning to do sfx for him?


nice progress with silver i just have a few questions

what is the cloud move that comes from his hand?
what is the function/purpose of the side b?
is there any chance the final smash could be different ibllis move just doesn't fit too me (just my opinion)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 12, 2012, 09:56:15 AMnice progress with silver i just have a few questions what is the cloud move that comes from his hand? what is the function/purpose of the side b? is there any chance the final smash could be different ibllis move just doesn't fit too me (just my opinion)
That cloud move is his Down Special, I wanted to make good use of Diddy's coding. The Side Special is mainly for horizontal recovery.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i thought you were going to include the car throw
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 12, 2012, 03:56:33 PMi thought you were going to include the car throw
I was, but for some reason, the article wouldn't move even when it's on the ThrowN bone. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kjp just wondering what are t rex specials? i bet the nB is that roar but what is the side B,up B,down B? i saw alot of moves but its hard to tell wich is wich also i love that head charge side smash looks awnsome cant wait to see the finished  psa :P.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 12, 2012, 06:27:59 PMkjp just wondering what are t rex specials? i bet the nB is that roar but what is the side B,up B,down B? i saw alot of moves but its hard to tell wich is wich also i love that head charge side smash looks awnsome cant wait to see the finished  psa :P.
He only has one Special which is the roar. But I am thinking of giving him more moves to make him feel more boss like.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on March 12, 2012, 06:42:48 PM
He only has one Special which is the roar. But I am thinking of giving him more moves to make him feel more boss like.
epic Up B idea he does UpB then a pteranodon appears and grabs his back and tries to fly him up abit lol i know it would be impossible but it would look epic to make even if it was ice climbers petranodon  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 13, 2012, 10:45:06 AM #2864 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:56:21 AM by jokekid
why dont u include a bowser sound bank code and use bowser's sound IDs? they should fit really well, or giga bowser, which seems even better fitting, cuz the roar attack needs a good roar sound ^^

edit: if u still have the .max file, send it to me and i'll make an AWESOME alt.

edit2:

another nice touch would be to add the shake effect when he falls dead...