KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Thank you KJP

i might need your assisance later when it comes to the project, this is a grand project. he's alos the emphasis of strength, his standard smash attacks and tilts wil always do above 16% damage, but his specials rely on knockback, so you have to work them in tandem so to speak.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I managed to finally figure out my time zone. EST. Eastern Standard Time. But we're currently going through Daylight Savings Time. So hopefully this date will be suitable for everyone. March 17, 2012. 12:00 Noon EST

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 16, 2012, 01:00:48 AM
woudl i make one offensive collision per frame?
No. Just put the Offensive collision after the frame in which the movement starts.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 16, 2012, 01:11:43 AM
Thank you KJP

i might need your assisance later when it comes to the project, this is a grand project. he's alos the emphasis of strength, his standard smash attacks and tilts wil always do above 16% damage, but his specials rely on knockback, so you have to work them in tandem so to speak.
No problem. And alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

what would be central standard time?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 16, 2012, 04:03:13 PM
what would be central standard time?
There are multiple variations of CST. Which country do you live in?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

u.s.a.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 16, 2012, 05:17:14 PM
u.s.a.
Alright. I think I'll make a separtare topic for my PSA school. Hopefully it will explain things better.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42183.new#new
School topic is up. I'll update the topic when I get home.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so kjp how far is t res psa for being releaased?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 04:13:25 PM
so kjp how far is t res psa for being releaased?
He is more boss like now. But I still need to make some changes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So KJP. Is silver ready to be ported? Was it Falco or fox it was gunna be over?

wait is there gonna be a diddy version also?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: SouthCraft on March 18, 2012, 09:37:10 PM
So KJP. Is silver ready to be ported? Was it Falco or fox it was gunna be over?
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 18, 2012, 09:39:04 PM
wait is there gonna be a diddy version also?


Silver is on Diddy. when he is ready to be released, KJP is gunna send him to me, and I am going to try to port him to falco
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh ok, im'a keep him on diddy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.